An Old School Catholic Message Board

Christian Confusion On Crucifixion

todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='08 October 2009 - 05:08 PM' timestamp='1255039716' post='1981239']
Last post was number 58. Had you taken time to read the 55 pages of information before spouting traditional pride, you would already see the importance of the point about to be made.

You want a one page synopsis for why you should bother. Here is a one liner.

The Whole Christian world not born again is of the spirit of Anti-Christ!

I can make this statement in full truth because page 37 of the time line backs up the statement with a full truth from early christian history, confirmed by three prophecies in fulfilment and mulitple bible verses in comparison to the two Christian half truth's that currently reside in any Christian bible today since the 3rd Century.

This is your synopsis as to why you should take the time to test all things and keep that which is good. This was the advice of the one you claim to serve.

Enjoy and God Bless

P.S. A one page synopsis was made in the very first original post where i Kindly asked that the information at the link be tested so that conversation could be objective and productive. Many who have debated in this forum to this point have opened the link.. said OMG 55 pages of factual information I cannot find a flaw in. I will just spout out traditional retoric in the hopes of tripping this guy up so that I can shame him and make my denominational God look amazing to the itchy eyes and ears. But now what will we do when people read the duration of the posts in full, and people find that this simple minded high school drop out who claims to hear gods voice handed us our butts on a verbal platter. How did my denomination let me down?

[b]Jeremiah 16: 19-20 [/b][b]19 O LORD, my strength and my fortress, My refuge in the day of affliction, The [u]Gentiles[/u] shall come to You From the ends of the earth and say, [/b][b]“Surely our fathers have[/b] [b][u]inherited lies[/u], Worthlessness and unprofitable [i]things.[/i][/b][b]” 20 Will a man make gods for himself, Which [/b][b][i]are[/i] not gods?[/b]
[/quote]

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='08 October 2009 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1255055244' post='1981383']
I have enormous respect for Winchester's policy of refusing to read links and making you summarize it.
[/quote]

Summary or High points of the study if you will.

-Illustrates OT definition of the HIgh day mentioned only once in the book of John. The christian world claims this day is defined by a ceremonial Sabbath falling in Conjuction with a seventh day sabbath. This is half the truth. Though it is truth for the case of 33 AD. The High day is specific to the 15th day of the first month.
-illustrates Christ fulfilled perfectly 3 full days and 3 full nights with over 9 time specific prophecie aligning on a single day and year in earths history.
-Illustrates that the 4 bible gospels in the Catholic NT (does not matter which bible version) originated from a single written Gospel source that suffered manipulation over the course of several councils before being broken apart and made into the 4 half truths you have today which inspire the denominational confusions on many of mans doctrines.
-Illustrates with solid historical testimony why the Entire Christian world is of the spirit of Anti Christ.
-illustrates that God's word is perfect and that mans definition of God's word is incorrect. God's word is truth from heaven spoken through living men (born again).
-illustrtrates the importance for the people on earth to seek to hear the voice of God. Until you experience spiritual rebirth before physical death you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. Spritual rebirth is the resurrection of the son of man.
-When you enter the kingdom of heaven you will be like the angels in heaven and will be able to Hear God's voice and do all that Christ did and more. This was Christ's promise to you.

It illustrates that if you only read about the men who were born again. You will be ever reading/learning and never coming to truth. You must come to God. This can only be done in purity through repentance.

It's up to you to decide to walk the narrow walk for wide is the gate and road that leads to destruction. the information at the link is objective truth on paper. God has a much greater story he would like to share with you once born again. The story God can teach you cannot fit into a book yet you need this story if you are to live by every word that proceeded from the mouth of God.

God Bless

God Bless

Edited by todd_vetter33

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='08 October 2009 - 09:48 PM' timestamp='1255056500' post='1981404']

It illustrates that if you only read about the men who were born again. You will be ever reading/learning and never coming to truth. You must come to God. This can only be done in purity through repentance.

[/quote]
Are you implying that you have come to know God and we have not?

Succinct answer or else I probably won't be able to get through it.

Edited by Nihil Obstat

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='08 October 2009 - 09:50 PM' timestamp='1255056626' post='1981406']
Are you implying that you have come to know God and we have not?

Succinct answer or else I probably won't be able to get through it.
[/quote]

A short answer will only leave you lost in half the truth for the question you ask.

God is Truth! Can Speculations of men be God or from God? Truth from God does not Change! This is why God is a solid foundation for you to build on. Perceptions of men change and sometimes men perceive they are in truth until a greater truth is learned. Example: Men perceived the world was Flat. They belived this so firmly that some men killed other men and branded them Heritics for trying to teach other Men that the world was round. Were they in truth for believing the world was flat and killing men to promote their perception of truth that was later dropped for the real truth?

Doubting Thomas once asked the question "what is truth". To know God is to understand and live the Character of God. With out God within, you can only exist by varying degrees of human perceptional truth, Falling short of being alive by the full truth. This is what Christ said when on the earth about perceptional truth verses truth From God.

[font="Times New Roman"][left]Thomas said to the other, What is Truth? for the same things appear different to different minds, and even to the same mind at different times. What, then, is Truth? And as they were speaking Jesus appeared in their midst and said, Truth, one and absolute, is in God alone, for no man, neither any body of men, knoweth that which God alone knoweth, who is the All in All.. To men is Truth revealed, according to their capacity to understand and receive. The One Truth hath many sides, and one seeth one side only, another seeth another, and some see more than others, according as it is given to them. Behold this crystal: how the one light its manifest in twelve faces, yea four times twelve, and each face reflecteth one ray of light, and one regardeth one face, and another another, but it is the one crystal and the one light that shineth in all. Behold again, When one climbeth a mountain and attaining one height, he saith, This is the top of the mountain, let us reach it, and when they have reached that height, lo, they see another beyond it until they come to that height from which no other height is to be seen, if so be they can attain it. So it is with Truth. I am the Truth and the Way and the Life, and have given to you the Truth I have received from above. And that which is seen and received by one, is not seen and received by another. That which appeareth true to some, seemeth not true to others. They who are in the valley see not as they who are on the hill top. But to each, it is the Truth as the one mind seeth it, and for that time, till a higher Truth shall be revealed unto the same: and to the soul which receiveth higher light, shall be given more light. Wherefore condemn not others, that ye be not condemned. As ye keep the holy Law of Love, which I have given unto you, so shall the Truth be revealed more and more unto you, and the Spirit of Truth which cometh from above shall guide you, albeit through many wanderings, into all Truth, even as the fiery cloud guided the children of Israel through the wilderness. Be faithful to the light ye have, till a higher light is given to you. Seek more light, and ye shall have abundantly; rest not, till ye find. God giveth you all Truth, as a ladder with many steps, for the salvation and perfection of the soul, and the truth which seemeth to day, ye will abandon for the higher truth of the morrow. Press ye unto Perfection. Whoso keepeth the holy Law which I have given, the same shall save their souls, however differently they may see the truths which I have given. Many shall say unto me, Lord, Lord, we have been zealous for thy Truth. But I shall say unto them, Nay, but, that others may see as ye see, and none other truth beside. Faith without charity is dead. Love is the fulfilling of the Law. How shall faith in what they receive profit them that hold it in unrighteousness? They who have love have all things, and without love there is nothing worth. Let each hold what they see to be the truth in love, knowing that where love is not, truth is a dead letter and profiteth nothing. There abide Goodness, and Truth, and Beauty, but the greatest of these is Goodness. If any have hatred to their fellows, and harden their hearts to the creatures of God's hands, how can they see Truth unto salvation, seeing their eyes are blinded and their hearts are hardened to God's creation? As I have reveived the Truth, so have I given it to you. Let each receive it according to their light and ability to understand, and persecute not those who receive it after a different interpretation. For Truth is the Might of God, and it shall prevail in the end over all errors. But the holy Law which I have given is plain for all, and just and good. Let all observe it for the salvation of their souls.[/left]

[/font]

Edited by todd_vetter33

Nihil Obstat

Brevity is the soul of wit. :mellow:

You post extremely long quotes or links that somehow seem only marginally related to the discussion at hand.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='08 October 2009 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1255061076' post='1981456']
Brevity is the soul of wit. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img]

You post extremely long quotes or links that somehow seem only marginally related to the discussion at hand.
[/quote]

The link that I posted is for the topic at hand since I am the originator of this thread. Half the truth is Satans perfect deception. Do you belive Christ died on Friday and Rose from the tomb on the first day of the week. Why is this half the truth of 3 days and 3 nights? Or is the friday to sunday explination the soul of Wit?

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='08 October 2009 - 11:21 PM' timestamp='1255062094' post='1981475']
The link that I posted is for the topic at hand since I am the originator of this thread. Half the truth is Satans perfect deception. Do you belive Christ died on Friday and Rose from the tomb on the first day of the week. Why is this half the truth of 3 days and 3 nights? Or is the friday to sunday explination the soul of Wit?
[/quote]
I believe in everything the Catholic teaches to be true.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='08 October 2009 - 11:22 PM' timestamp='1255062168' post='1981480']
I believe in everything the Catholic teaches to be true.
[/quote]

Then you have chosen your God. When you Pray to your God in the quiet of your Room.. Does the Catholic Church answer you?

since the Catholic Church claims the bible NT to be her doctrine and i'm sure we are both in agreement on this, Why is false testimony found in the bible? Only one of the below verses of mans historical recording correctly captures what Christ spoke.

Matthew 16:21 KJV From that time Jesus began to show to His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem, and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, [u]and be raised the third day. [/u]

Mark 8:31 KJV And he began to teach them that the Son of man must suffer many things and be rejected of the elders and of the chief priests and scribes and be killed, [u]and after three days rise again.[/u]

Judge wisely for your salvation depends on knowing truth (God's word) from what Satan has sown in the night, in the same field.

Edited by todd_vetter33

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='09 October 2009 - 01:21 AM' timestamp='1255062094' post='1981475']
[/quote]

Why is it so important to you? Does your faith hinge on proving your point? The Church [those people that gave you the Scriptures]says he died on friday and rose on the first day of the week. Scriptures and Church agree as always, since the Scriptures are a product of the Church. It is not an issue for us, only you, we don't need proof texts - we have Jesus Christ.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='08 October 2009 - 11:31 PM' timestamp='1255062711' post='1981504']
Why is it so important to you? Does your faith hinge on proving your point? The Church [those people that gave you the Scriptures]says he died on friday and rose on the first day of the week. Scriptures and Church agree as always, since the Scriptures are a product of the Church. It is not an issue for us, only you, we don't need proof texts - we have Jesus Christ.
[/quote]

My faith is determined by how close I keep the Law. A faithful child loves the Lord. If you love the Lord you will keep his commandments.

The mission is to take the gospel in truth to the ends of the earth. Can this be done in Error? There is a reason why John Lenon in just a few short years (a speck of time in comparison to the Christian movement) became more popular than Jesus Christ When John was existing. The Christians are failing because the spirit of God is missing from them. They missrepresent God and make God look like a liar to the rest of the world. Christian is not even a term which can be clearly defined with out baring false witness unless you go with how history would define Christian. Who then would want to be a Christian with this definition? Kills Jews, Kills muslims, Kills The way, nation of confused people all building on a collection of historical writings when the one they claim to follow said to build on him and he is spirit and truth.

The bible testimonies do not say Christ died on a Friday. Bible testimony states clearly that Christ died on a preparation day. Due to ceremonial Laws which Christ fulfillled, this preparation day can fall on any day of the week depending on the month and calendar year in correlation to the week cycle and lunar cycle for the passover celebration. This is why the study tests the main years and days of the week in dispute by theologens using Time as defined by God. I did a favor by presenting Greagorian time to make the application of True time easier for you to understand.

I'm aware of the Catholic Claim. The catholic claim is well represented in the study you refused to read. I present the Catholic Claim by using more bible testimony than the Catholics normally use, in order to illustrate Catholic perception more truthfully than the Catholic Church currently attempts too.

The Catholic explination picks and chooses like all other denominations what they want to keep.. ignoring what they cannot explain and filling in the wholes with speculations.

Can speculations of men be truth if you were not present for the event? Which of the 4 gospel writers were present. If they were presenting truth by inspiration of the holy spirit the bible testimonies on the death and resurrection would not be 4 half truths. they would be 4 solid truths presenting the perception of the Holy Spirit.

God Bless

Edited by todd_vetter33

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='08 October 2009 - 11:31 PM' timestamp='1255062695' post='1981502']
Then you have chosen your God. When you Pray to your God in the quiet of your Room.. Does the Catholic Church answer you?

[/quote]
The Catholic Church answers me with everything I need: Truth and the solid offer of salvation. What else do you want?

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='09 October 2009 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1255064852' post='1981531']
The Catholic Church answers me with everything I need: Truth and the solid offer of salvation. What else do you want?
[/quote]

For your understanding of truth to cretique the study. Since you are built on the pillar and foundation of the Catholic truth. Finding Error in the time line will be very easy for a man who has salvation and truth through a denomination. Please illustrate for me any page and testimony on the page that does not speak objective truth even regarding the Area where I cover the Catholic perception. You will find the Catholic Perception on pages 3-6, page 8, page 14, page 16, top page of 19, 23, 25 and 26, 29,30,31

God bless

Is it just me... but I don't see anything contradictory with the three days stuff...

Jesus dies Friday at 3PM - Day 1
Saturday - Day 2
Sunday - Day 3

Jesus died and rose again on the third day. Jesus was killed, Friday 3PM, and after 3 days rose again.

I see no contradiction.