An Old School Catholic Message Board

Christian Confusion On Crucifixion

todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='07 October 2009 - 09:57 PM' timestamp='1254970630' post='1980577']
Todd maybe you are missing my point. Jesus Christ ALREADY has credibility for me - I'm CATHOLIC: He is the Son of the Living God, the Messiah. As Dust pointed out the other day - 30 years obeying, 3 years teaching, 3 hours redeeming. He founded the Catholic Church - the only institution that has lasted for 2000 years since founded at Pentecost. I can receive Jesus when I go to Holy Communion at Mass. Where is the debate?
[/quote]

did you not know that you too are supposed to be a daughter of God just as Christ was God's Son? Christ had the character of the heavenly parent. Do you?

then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in their midst and said, Peace be unto you, and he was known unto them in the holy Memorial. And he said unto them. Love ye one another and all the creatures of God. Yet I say unto you, not all are men, who are in the form of man. Are they men or women in the image of God whose ways are ways of violence, of oppression and wrong, who choose a lie rather than the truth? Nay, verily, till they are born again, and receive the Spirit of Love and Wisdom within their hearts. Then only are they sons and daughters of Israel , and being of Israel they are children of God,

Christ was born according to the flesh just like you and I are born according to the flesh. Satan's greatest deception is to make you belive you can never achieve what Christ achieved yet this was the promise of Christ, that when you are His child you will do all that he did and more. Can you do these things?

The flesh is a vessel for the soul and the spirit of God or the spirit of the devil. If the house is not clean inside and out. How can the spirit of God unite to the soul that is inside you? When man sinned.. the spirit of God was separated from the soul that is in the flesh. The plan of salvation is to re-unite the spirit of god to the soul. This must occur while on the earth. The resurrection of the sons and daughters of man is the baptism of water (repentance) and Fire (holy spirit)

unless a person is born again they will never experience the resurrection unto eternal life.

To know that my words are true that Christ came according to the flesh. Just review page 37 at the link i have shared. It illustrates why the entire Christian world claims Christ did not come according to the Flesh.

God Bless

Edited by todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' date='07 October 2009 - 09:56 PM' timestamp='1254970587' post='1980576']
You sure like posting a lot of fluff. I am not sure what to respond to. You talk about one thing, and ask ambiguous questions, we give answers, and then you kinda dance around our responses and ask some more ambiguous questions....

Bottom line is if you want to be treated seriously, ask serious questions that are clear. Spreading your version of God's truth or whatever in the manner you are doing so is very confusing and won't win any converts.

If you really want to spread this "spirit and truth" do it in an understandable manner please or you will find that we will stop responding. Also your repeated misconceptions of Catholicism is really hurting you right now. If your spirit and truth is so great, it should be able to be presented in an understandable manner.

Really not sure where you are going with any of this.
[/quote]

The goal here is to illustrate the Flaw of mans perceptions in correlation to the traditions of men. Only God can win converts for all God's children are Called, Chosen and faithful to him. God Is spriit and Truth without flaw. This is why the true worshippers of God will be in spirit and in truth.

The Law is the Character that man must strive to achieve to purify with repentance and receive the spirit from God.

The link in the first post is what I have shared. I hope you will enjoy testing it. many have attempted to cover this story and most require you pay for their version that does not speak according to the law and the testimony. The information I share does and best of all i share it freely. If you take time to test it and find no lie in presentation. Feel free to share with a friend.

Many blessings to you

Edited by todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

it's time for me to goto bed. It's been a blessing chatting with all of you. I just pray we are learning and growing together in a humble heart to seek the truth of God.

Good night and enjoy the study at the link.

Todd M. vetter

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='07 October 2009 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1254972227' post='1980600']
it's time for me to goto bed. It's been a blessing chatting with all of you. I just pray we are learning and growing together in a humble heart to seek the truth of God.

Good night and enjoy the study at the link.

Todd M. vetter
[/quote]
Good night dude! Peace be with you.

[quote]it's time for me to goto bed. It's been a blessing chatting with all of you. I just pray we are learning and growing together in a humble heart to seek the truth of God. [/quote]

Friend, you think you are among the elect and we are among the damned, so how is it that you are being humble? And why would you hope to learn and grow with reprobates?

The Saints thought themselves the worst of persons, totally undeserving of God, they are the one's who have it right.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='mortify' date='07 October 2009 - 10:43 PM' timestamp='1254973424' post='1980620']
Friend, you think you are among the elect and we are among the damned, so how is it that you are being humble? And why would you hope to learn and grow with reprobates?

The Saints thought themselves the worst of persons, totally undeserving of God, they are the one's who have it right.
[/quote]

to be among the elect or to be among the dammed is a cholce made by each. God gave you ways to know who's child you are. What is in your heart?

God Bless

Well todd... if the Church is full of lies, then the Bible is a lie also because it is the Church who gives us the Bible.

And as you've pointed out "be raised on the third day" and "rise again on the third day" must be a contradiction, so the Bible must be false.

If the Bible is false, and you say that truth need not be written down on paper just on our hearts (some where on page 2)... then I must reject all of your conclusions based on the Bible (that we should follow Christ in spirit and truth).

Your arguments are completely self defeating. You tell us there are contradictions in the Bible and the Church is full of lies, then want to use the Bible to tell us to listen to Christ in spirit and truth. The only place we learn about Christ is from the Church and the Bible - and if those are lies, then Christ must be a lie also...

wheres Hassan and Dairy... its time for me to take up Kittyology or Dairyism.

Edited by rkwright

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='07 October 2009 - 11:07 PM' timestamp='1254971260' post='1980584']
dude, I think of pearl jam every time I see ur SN. I know, I'm lame. and you get that a lot, how boring, predictable and obnoxious.. I know, I know.. the story of my life.
[/quote]
Thought I was the only one...

I guess we can agree to agree

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='08 October 2009 - 07:56 AM' timestamp='1255002969' post='1980745']
to be among the elect or to be among the dammed is a cholce made by each. God gave you ways to know who's child you are. What is in your heart?
[/quote]

Yes, but you think you're making a choice towards the elect, when you are making it towards the damned. And you believe this about us, so who is right?

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='Selah' date='08 October 2009 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1255035519' post='1981177']
I still have no clue what this guy is talking about :wacko:
[/quote]
And unfortunately I am not reading a 55 page small print document just to figure it out. If he can't give a succinct one- page synopsis of his point or theory he will be ignored and the thread abandoned.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='rkwright' date='08 October 2009 - 07:56 AM' timestamp='1255006597' post='1980781']
Well todd... if the Church is full of lies, then the Bible is a lie also because it is the Church who gives us the Bible.

[/quote]

I think someone is finally getting the point. The True Church of God will have the spirit of God within. There is no need for written works because your truth comes from God.

Jesus was the first annointed.. Firstborn from the dead. on the day of pentacost and for many days after there were many who were annointed by the spirit of God just as Christ was annointed.

This is the whole purpose of this conversation. Even though the time line shared is able to prove that Christ is the messiah better than chrstianity have been able to prove since 33 AD. It also proves that the Gospel of holy 12 text is where your 4 bible gospels originated from. Best of All the study proves that not all things listed in the Gospel of holy 12 is true just like not all things listed in the 4 bible gospels are true.

Pure truth can come only from Heaven.

You are a living tabernacle for the spirit of the Lord if your tabernacle is clean by repentance. it's the water that washes you clean... only then can Christ the firstborn send the helper to you.

God Bless

Edited by todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='08 October 2009 - 04:19 PM' timestamp='1255036781' post='1981197']
And unfortunately I am not reading a 55 page small print document just to figure it out. If he can't give a succinct one- page synopsis of his point or theory he will be ignored and the thread abandoned.
[/quote]

Last post was number 58. Had you taken time to read the 55 pages of information before spouting traditional pride, you would already see the importance of the point about to be made.

You want a one page synopsis for why you should bother. Here is a one liner.

The Whole Christian world not born again is of the spirit of Anti-Christ!

I can make this statement in full truth because page 37 of the time line backs up the statement with a full truth from early christian history, confirmed by three prophecies in fulfilment and mulitple bible verses in comparison to the two Christian half truth's that currently reside in any Christian bible today since the 3rd Century.

This is your synopsis as to why you should take the time to test all things and keep that which is good. This was the advice of the one you claim to serve.

Enjoy and God Bless

P.S. A one page synopsis was made in the very first original post where i Kindly asked that the information at the link be tested so that conversation could be objective and productive. Many who have debated in this forum to this point have opened the link.. said OMG 55 pages of factual information I cannot find a flaw in. I will just spout out traditional retoric in the hopes of tripping this guy up so that I can shame him and make my denomination God look amazing to the itchy ears. But now what will we do when people read the duration of the posts in full, and people find that this simple minded high school drop out handed us our butts on a verbal platter. How did my denomination let me down?

[b]Jeremiah 16: 19-20 [/b][b]19 O LORD, my strength and my fortress, My refuge in the day of affliction, The [u]Gentiles[/u] shall come to You From the ends of the earth and say, [/b][b]“Surely our fathers have[/b] [b][u]inherited lies[/u], Worthlessness and unprofitable [i]things.[/i][/b][b]” 20 Will a man make gods for himself, Which [/b][b][i]are[/i] not gods?[/b]

Edited by todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='08 October 2009 - 10:09 AM' timestamp='1255014557' post='1980839']
Sounds like some cult leader to me.
[/quote]

Was Christ a cult leader? In the next passage Christ makes some very important claims. Do you belive What Christ said? Am i saying anything different when I say the true children of God hear his voice?

Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again and called Jesus and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews? Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me? Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me; what hast thou done? Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world, if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servant's fight that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now is my kingdom not from hence. Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a King then? Jesus answered; Thou sayest that I am, yea, a King I am. To this end was I born and for this cause came I unto the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. [b][u]Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice[/u][/b]. Pilate said unto him, what is truth? [u][b]Jesus said, Truth is from heaven[/b]. Pilate said, Then truth is not on earth. Jesus said unto Pilate, [b]Believe thou, that truth is on earth amongst those who receive and obey it. They are of the truth who judge righteously[/b][/u]. And when he had heard this, he went out again unto the Jews and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all. And when he was accused of the chief priests and elders he answered them nothing. Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not, how many things they witness against thee? And he answered them never a word, insomuch that the governor marveled greatly, and again he said unto them, I find no fault in this man

If your not able to hear God's voice you should be trying to find out why. Truth is free and if someone wants to sell you truth with a price tag and a copy write. Chances are it's not truth from God. The only price you must pay is to learn the meaning of true love for God and the fellow creatures that God has made.

God Bless

Edited by todd_vetter33