An Old School Catholic Message Board

Christian Confusion On Crucifixion

todd_vetter33

todd_vetter33

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='07 October 2009 - 05:48 PM' timestamp='1254955694' post='1980314']
There are promises made by Christ to his Church: that the gates of hell will not prevail against her. Individuals can be deceived, the Church cannot, Spirit and Truth are found in her, as is Apostolic Tradition and Authority. Worship is found IN the Church.
A statue is a visual reminder of the greater reality, if it did anymore than just be a statue it would be headline news. Do you have a problem with reminders?

God answers us in His own way and His own time, and sometimes no answer IS the answer for the time being.
God abides.
[/quote]

The gates of hell will not prevail agains the church.... Most define church as congregation. Some a denomination. Christ defines it as those in spirit and in truth. Is your testimony for Christ solid because God puts the words in your mouth to speak. Have you ever speculated or imagined truth. I know i use to and now i know why imagination and speculation is false witness.

it was Said by someone that Friday = day one, Saturday = day two, Suday = day three and they were aware that it was not three days and three nights. What this concept truly reveals is half the truth which is Satan's perfect lie. Sad part is that much of the world believes the lie and tries to speculate a justification for the lie instead of understanding God's word to be truth. Christ spoke the word of God when he waid 3 days and 3 nights. Does not God speak and then fulfill?

We can debate fruitlessly all week and all year for that matter and what will this profit you if you are not born again? Seek to find if my words are true. You want to claim what I say is false then bare witness by illustrating any page of the time presented at the link to be in Error.

I know why page 37 illustrates the world of Christianity is divided. It could not be more clear by exposing half truths of deception.. it's all part of understanding the resurrection of the sons and daughters of God.

[url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection.pdf"]http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection.pdf[/url]

I share this information not to boast, but to present truth in a manner that is consistant with common sense and basic reality while restoring lost credibility to the Messiah we both want to serve. You will find nothing negative in this study regarding Christ if this is who you love. if you love another this study may be offensive to you. Question you have to ask is did the gates of hell prevail against what you have made to be your savior? God's word is forever and can never be broken. if you have made a book God's word then you will never know the word for you must still come to God even though the testimonies of men testify of God.

God Bless

todd_vetter33

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='07 October 2009 - 05:48 PM' timestamp='1254955694' post='1980314']
There are promises made by Christ to his Church: that the gates of hell will not prevail against her. Individuals can be deceived, the Church cannot, Spirit and Truth are found in her, as is Apostolic Tradition and Authority. Worship is found IN the Church.
A statue is a visual reminder of the greater reality, if it did anymore than just be a statue it would be headline news. Do you have a problem with reminders?

God answers us in His own way and His own time, and sometimes no answer IS the answer for the time being.
God abides.
[/quote]

Here are places in history where Christ defines his church aside from the traditions of men who have made denominational Hierarchy's their church.

Historical testimonies illustrating Christ's church

Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again and called Jesus and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews? Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me? Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me; what hast thou done? Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world, if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servant’s fight that I should not be delivered to the Jews; but now is my kingdom not from hence. Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a King then? Jesus answered; Thou sayest that I am, yea, a King I am. To this end was I born and for this cause came I unto the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. Pilate said unto him, what is truth? [u]Jesus said, Truth is from heaven. Pilate said, Then truth is not on earth. Jesus said unto Pilate, Believe thou, that truth is on earth amongst those who receive and obey it. They are of the truth who judge righteously.[/u] And when he had heard this, he went out again unto the Jews and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all. And when he was accused of the chief priests and elders he answered them nothing. Then said Pilate unto him, Hearest thou not, how many things they witness against thee? And he answered them never a word, insomuch that the governor marveled greatly, and again he said unto them, I find no fault in this man.

[font="Calibri"][size="3"]Receive ye the Holy Ghost; preach the Gospel, and announce ye unto all nations; the resurrection of the Son of Man. 7. Teach ye the holy law of love which I have delivered unto you. And whosoever forsake their sins, they are remitted unto them, and whosoever continue in their sins they are retained unto them. 8. Baptize them who believe and repent, bless and anoint them, and offer ye the pure Oblation of the fruits of the earth, which I have appointed unto you for a Memorial of me. [/size][/font]

[font="Calibri"][size="3"]AND after seven days again, his disciples were within the Upper Room; then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in their midst and said, Peace be unto you, and he was known unto them in the holy Memorial. And he said unto them. Love ye one another and all the creatures of God. Yet I say unto you, not all are men, who are in the form of man. Are they men or women in the image of God whose ways are ways of violence, of oppression and wrong, who choose a lie rather than the truth? Nay, verily, till they are born again, and receive the Spirit of Love and Wisdom within their hearts. Then only are they sons and daughters of Israel , and being of Israel they are children of God, And for this cause came I into the world, and for this I have suffered at the hands of sinners.
These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. And Jesus said, I stood in the midst of the world, and in the flesh was I seen and heard, and I found all men glutted with their own pleasures, and drunk with their own follies, and none found I hungry or athirst for the wisdom which is of God. My soul grieveth over the sons and daughters of men because they are blind in their heart, and in their soul are they deaf and hear not my voice. Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures. And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved the Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead after the third day. And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in my name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem . And ye are witnesses of these things.[/size][/font]

[size="3"][font="Calibri"]And Jesus said unto them, Ye have heard what men in the world say concerning me, but whom do ye say that I am? Peter rose up with Andrew his brother and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God, who descendeth from heaven and dwelleth in the hearts of them who believe and obey unto righteousness. And the rest rose up and said, each after his own manner, These words are true, so we believe. 3. And Jesus answered them saying, Blessed are ye my twelve who believe, for flesh and blood hath not revealed this unto you, but the spirit of God which dwelleth in you. I indeed am the way, the Truth and the Life; and the Truth understandeth all things.[b] 4. All truth is in God, and I bear witness unto the truth. I am the true Rock, and on this Rock do I build my Church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it, and out of this Rock shall flow rivers of living water to give life to the peoples of the earth. [/b]5. Ye are my chosen twelve. In me, the Head and Corner stone, are the twelve foundations of my house builded on the rock, and on you in me shall my Church be built, and in truth and righteousness shall my Church be established. 6. And ye shall sit on twelve thrones and send forth light and truth to all the twelve tribes of Israel after the Spirit, and I will be with you, even unto the end of the world.[b] 7. But there shall arise after you, men of perverse minds who shall through ignorance or through craft, suppress many things which I have spoken unto you, and lay to me things which I never taught, sowing tares among the good wheat which I have given you to sow in the world. 8. Then shall the truth of God endure the contradiction of sinners, for thus it hath been, and thus it will be. But the time cometh when the things which they have hidden shall be revealed and made known, and the truth shall make free those which were bound. [/b]9. One is your Master, all ye are brethren, and one is not greater than another in the place which I have given unto you, for ye have one Master, even Christ, who is over you and with you and in you, and there is no inequality among my twelve, or their fellows. 10. All are equally near unto me. Strive ye not therefore for the first place, for ye are all first, because ye are the foundation stones and pillars of the Church, built on the truth which is in me and in you, and the truth and the law shall ye establish for all, as shall be given unto you. 11. Verily when ye and your fellows agree together touching anything in my Name, I am in the midst of you and with you. 12.[b] Woe is the time when the spirit of the world entereth into the Church, and my doctrines and precepts are made void through the corruption of men and of women. Woe is the world when the Light is hidden. Woe is the world when these things shall be. [/b][/font][/size]

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Selah' date='07 October 2009 - 09:22 AM' timestamp='1254925356' post='1979822']
I'm pretty sure I'm not going to lose sleep over this.
Devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God and Queen of Heaven and Earth!
[/quote]

I found this to be an interesting quote about the Queen of Heaven.. This was a pagan God given a Christian application.

Jeremiah 7:17-19
[b][sup][size="2"]17[/size][/sup][/b] Do you not see what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem? [sup][b][size="2"]18[/size][/b][/sup] The children gather wood, the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead dough, to make cakes for the queen of heaven; and [i]they[/i] pour out drink offerings to other gods, that they may provoke Me to anger. [sup][b][size="2"]19[/size][/b][/sup] Do they provoke Me to anger?” says the LORD. “[i]Do they[/i] not [i]provoke[/i] themselves, to the shame of their own faces?”

In jerimiah 44 God promised to punish the isrealites in in Egypt for worshipping this queen of heaven... Why does the Catholic church still carry this tradition with only giving it a Christian application? I know what God says about this but i'm curious about your answer and will your answer vary from anyone else willing to answer?

eagle_eye222001

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='07 October 2009 - 07:49 PM' timestamp='1254959389' post='1980357']
I found this to be an interesting quote about the Queen of Heaven.. This was a pagan God given a Christian application.

Jeremiah 7:17-19
[b][sup][size="2"]17[/size][/sup][/b] Do you not see what they do in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem? [sup][b][size="2"]18[/size][/b][/sup] The children gather wood, the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead dough, to make cakes for the queen of heaven; and [i]they[/i] pour out drink offerings to other gods, that they may provoke Me to anger. [sup][b][size="2"]19[/size][/b][/sup] Do they provoke Me to anger?” says the LORD. “[i]Do they[/i] not [i]provoke[/i] themselves, to the shame of their own faces?”

In jerimiah 44 God promised to punish the isrealites in in Egypt for worshipping this queen of heaven... Why does the Catholic church still carry this tradition with only giving it a Christian application? I know what God says about this but i'm curious about your answer and will your answer vary from anyone else willing to answer?
[/quote]

The Catholic Church does not honor the moon or Asherah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_Heaven

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_heaven_%28antiquity%29

The Blessed Virgin Mary is not Asherah. She is the Mother of God and the Blessed Theotokos. She is Queen of Heaven, crowned by Her Son.

Edited by Selah

todd_vetter33

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' date='07 October 2009 - 07:13 PM' timestamp='1254960804' post='1980378']
The Catholic Church does not honor the moon or Asherah.

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_Heaven"]http://en.wikipedia....Queen_of_Heaven[/url]

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_heaven_%28antiquity%29"]http://en.wikipedia....%28antiquity%29[/url]
[/quote]

It's not a matter of debate regarding the moon or Asherah. Does the Catholic Church love Christ? Do they Keep His commandments?

[b][font="Times New Roman"][left]The Transfiguration on the Mount[/left]
[left]The Giving of the Law[/left]
[/b][/font][font="Times New Roman"][left]1. AFTER six days, when the Feast of Tabernacles was nigh at hand, Jesus taketh the twelve and bringeth them up into a high mountain apart, and as he was praying the fashion of his countenance was changed, and he was transfigured before them, and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. 2. And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him and spake of the Law, and of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem. 3.. And Moses spake, saying, This is he of whom I foretold, saying, A prophet from the midst of thy brethren, like unto me shall the Eternal send unto you, and that which the Eternal speaketh unto him, shall he speak unto you, and unto him shall ye hearken, and whoso will not obey shall bring upon themselves their own destruction. 4. Then Peter said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here; if thou wilt let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias. 5. While he yet spake, behold a bright cloud overshadowed them, and twelve rays as of the sun issued from behind the cloud, and a voice came out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him. 6. And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their faces and were sore amazed, and Jesus came and touched them and said, Arise and be not afraid. And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only. And the six glories were seen upon him. 7. AND Jesus said unto them, Behold a new law I give unto you, which is not new but old. Even as Moses gave the Ten Commandments to Israel after the flesh, so also I give unto you the Twelve for the Kingdom of Israel after the Spirit. 8. For who are the Israel of God ? Even they of every nation and tribe who work righteousness, love mercy and keep my commandments, these are the true Israel of God. And standing upon his feet, Jesus spake, saying: 9. Hear O Israel, JOVA, thy God is One; many are My seers, and My prophets. In Me all live and move, and have subsistence. 14. Ye shall not take away the life of any creature for your pleasure, nor for your profit. nor yet torment it. 11. Ye shall not steal the goods of any, nor gather lands and riches to yourselves, beyond your need or use. 12. Ye shall not eat the flesh, nor drink the blood of any slaughtered creature, nor yet any thing which bringeth disorder to your health or senses. 13. Ye shall not make impure marriages, where love and health are not, nor yet corrupt yourselves, or any creature made pure by the Holy. 14. Ye shall not bear false witness against any, nor wilfully deceive any by a lie to hurt them. 15. Ye shall not do unto others, as ye would not that others should do unto you. 16. Ye shall worship One Eternal, the Father-Mother in Heaven, of Whom are all things, and reverence the holy Name. 17. Ye shall revere your fathers and your mothers on earth, whose care is for you, and all the Teachers of Righteousness. 18. Ye shall cherish and protect the weak, and those who are oppressed, and all creatures that suffer wrong. 19. Ye shall work with your hands the things that are good and seemly; so shalt ye eat the fruits Of the earth, and live long in the land. 20. Ye shall purify yourselves daily and rest the Seventh Day from labour, keeping holy the Sabbaths and the Festival of your God. 21. Ye shall do unto others as ye would that others should do unto you. 22. And when the disciples heard these words, they smote upon their breasts, saying: Wherein we have offended. O God forgive us: and may thy wisdom, love and truth within us incline our hearts to love and keen this Holy Law. 23. And Jesus said unto them, My yoke is equal and my burden light, if ye will to bear it, to you it will be easy. Lay no other burden on those that enter into the kingdom, but only these necessary things. 24. This is the new Law unto the Israel of God, and the Law is within, for it is the Law of Love, and it is not new but old. Take heed that ye add nothing to this law, neither take anything from it. Verily I say unto you, they who believe and obey this law shall be saved, and they who know and obey it not, shall be lost. 25. But as in Adam all die so in Christ shall all be made alive. And the disobedient shall be purged through many fires; and they who persist shall descend and shall perish eternally. 26. And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead. 27. His disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come? And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come and restore all things. 28. But I say unto you, that Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.[/left]
[left]This is testimony from Christian history that the study shared with you is able to validate predates the 4 Roman NT gospels of the Christian world today. Can you speculate this to be a lie or will you ask God if this testimony is true and hear his voice as one of God's son to know if what you just read is truth.[/left]
[left]God Bless[/left]
[/font]

He's maintained civility past the initial volley. There's something to be said for that. Snark suspended.

However, Queen of Heaven is merely a title, and God may sanctify a disordered focus.

[quote]
It's not a matter of debate regarding the moon or Asherah. Does the Catholic Church love Christ? Do they Keep His commandments?[/quote]

Yes, we do. Why do you ask? :)

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Winchester' date='07 October 2009 - 07:24 PM' timestamp='1254961490' post='1980400']
He's maintained civility past the initial volley. There's something to be said for that. Snark suspended.

However, Queen of Heaven is merely a title, and God may sanctify a disordered focus.
[/quote]

The disordered focus that God wants to sanctify is the hearts of Evil men. God cares nothing for the traditions of men.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Selah' date='07 October 2009 - 07:25 PM' timestamp='1254961522' post='1980401']
Yes, we do. Why do you ask? [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Then why is the Testimony and laws of Christ missing from Catholic Doctrine? See previous post that you took my quote from. Before answering with speculation and lies.. ask God why this testimony is missing from Catholic Doctrine and give me the answer God puts in your mouth.

God's children will hear God's voice and speak truth from God just as Christ did.

[quote]Then why is the Testimony and laws of Christ missing from Catholic Doctrine? [/quote]

I have no idea what you are talking about. Elaborate.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Winchester' date='07 October 2009 - 07:43 PM' timestamp='1254962627' post='1980425']
We don't regard it as a tradition of men.

You don't seem directly familiar with Catholicism.
[/quote]

I was born and raised a catholic.. for much of my life i professed Christianity even though I thought I broke away from Catholicism. Truth is that the prodastants are bound to Catholic Doctrine and therefore are children of the mother church.. Question to answer truthfully is this. Is the Cahtolic church the mother of truth or the mother of written lies. truth comes from God and needs not to be put on paper. Truth from God must be written on the hearts of men if you are to be born again.

God's Gospel is truth.. as you will see if you take time to test your tradition against the objective truths shared with you on paper in my original post

God Bless

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Selah' date='07 October 2009 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1254963210' post='1980435']
[/quote]

You will find much of this testimony of Christ missing from catholic doctrine, you may want to re-assess the answer you gave to my original question regarding weather you keep the commandments of Christ. Hoq can you keep what you did not know existed.

. AFTER six days, when the Feast of Tabernacles was nigh at hand, Jesus taketh the twelve and bringeth them up into a high mountain apart, and as he was praying the fashion of his countenance was changed, and he was transfigured before them, and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light. 2. And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him and spake of the Law, and of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem. 3.. And Moses spake, saying, This is he of whom I foretold, saying, A prophet from the midst of thy brethren, like unto me shall the Eternal send unto you, and that which the Eternal speaketh unto him, shall he speak unto you, and unto him shall ye hearken, and whoso will not obey shall bring upon themselves their own destruction. 4. Then Peter said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here; if thou wilt let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias. 5. While he yet spake, behold a bright cloud overshadowed them, and twelve rays as of the sun issued from behind the cloud, and a voice came out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him. 6. And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their faces and were sore amazed, and Jesus came and touched them and said, Arise and be not afraid. And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only. And the six glories were seen upon him. 7. AND Jesus said unto them, Behold a new law I give unto you, which is not new but old. Even as Moses gave the Ten Commandments to Israel after the flesh, so also I give unto you the Twelve for the Kingdom of Israel after the Spirit. 8. For who are the Israel of God ? Even they of every nation and tribe who work righteousness, love mercy and keep my commandments, these are the true Israel of God. And standing upon his feet, Jesus spake, saying: 9. Hear O Israel, JOVA, thy God is One; many are My seers, and My prophets. In Me all live and move, and have subsistence. 14. Ye shall not take away the life of any creature for your pleasure, nor for your profit. nor yet torment it. 11. Ye shall not steal the goods of any, nor gather lands and riches to yourselves, beyond your need or use. 12. Ye shall not eat the flesh, nor drink the blood of any slaughtered creature, nor yet any thing which bringeth disorder to your health or senses. 13. Ye shall not make impure marriages, where love and health are not, nor yet corrupt yourselves, or any creature made pure by the Holy. 14. Ye shall not bear false witness against any, nor wilfully deceive any by a lie to hurt them. 15. Ye shall not do unto others, as ye would not that others should do unto you. 16. Ye shall worship One Eternal, the Father-Mother in Heaven, of Whom are all things, and reverence the holy Name. 17. Ye shall revere your fathers and your mothers on earth, whose care is for you, and all the Teachers of Righteousness. 18. Ye shall cherish and protect the weak, and those who are oppressed, and all creatures that suffer wrong. 19. Ye shall work with your hands the things that are good and seemly; so shalt ye eat the fruits Of the earth, and live long in the land. 20. Ye shall purify yourselves daily and rest the Seventh Day from labour, keeping holy the Sabbaths and the Festival of your God. 21. Ye shall do unto others as ye would that others should do unto you. 22. And when the disciples heard these words, they smote upon their breasts, saying: Wherein we have offended. O God forgive us: and may thy wisdom, love and truth within us incline our hearts to love and keen this Holy Law. 23. And Jesus said unto them, My yoke is equal and my burden light, if ye will to bear it, to you it will be easy. Lay no other burden on those that enter into the kingdom, but only these necessary things. 24. This is the new Law unto the Israel of God, and the Law is within, for it is the Law of Love, and it is not new but old. Take heed that ye add nothing to this law, neither take anything from it. Verily I say unto you, they who believe and obey this law shall be saved, and they who know and obey it not, shall be lost. 25. But as in Adam all die so in Christ shall all be made alive. And the disobedient shall be purged through many fires; and they who persist shall descend and shall perish eternally. 26. And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead. 27. His disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come? And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come and restore all things. 28. But I say unto you, that Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Selah' date='07 October 2009 - 07:53 PM' timestamp='1254963210' post='1980435']
[/quote]

the laws missing from Catholic doctrine are a fulfillment to the prophecies mentioned here

And Jesus said unto them, Ye have heard what men in the world say concerning me, but whom do ye say that I am? Peter rose up with Andrew his brother and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God, who descendeth from heaven and dwelleth in the hearts of them who believe and obey unto righteousness. And the rest rose up and said, each after his own manner, These words are true, so we believe. 3. And Jesus answered them saying, Blessed are ye my twelve who believe, for flesh and blood hath not revealed this unto you, but the spirit of God which dwelleth in you. I indeed am the way, the Truth and the Life; and the Truth understandeth all things.[b] [/b][b]4. All truth is in God, and I bear witness unto the truth. I am the true Rock, and on this Rock do I [/b][b]build my Church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it, and out of this Rock shall flow rivers of living water to give life to the peoples [/b][b]of the earth. [/b]5. Ye are my chosen twelve. In me, the Head and Corner stone, are the twelve foundations of my house builded on the rock, and on you in me shall my Church be built, and in truth and righteousness shall my Church be established. 6. And ye shall sit on twelve thrones and send forth light and truth to all the twelve tribes of Israel after the Spirit, and I will be with you, even unto the end of the world.[b] [/b][b]7. But there shall arise after you, men of perverse [/b][b]minds who shall through ignorance or through craft, suppress many things which I have spoken unto you, and lay to me things which I never [/b][b]taught, sowing tares among the good wheat which I have given you to sow in the world. 8. Then shall the truth of God endure the contradiction of [/b][b]sinners, for thus it hath been, and thus it will be. But the time cometh when the things which they have hidden shall be revealed and made known, [/b][b]and the truth shall make free those which were bound. [/b]9. One is your Master, all ye are brethren, and one is not greater than another in the place which I have given unto you, for ye have one Master, even Christ, who is over you and with you and in you, and there is no inequality among my twelve, or their fellows. 10. All are equally near unto me. Strive ye not therefore for the first place, for ye are all first, because ye are the foundation stones and pillars of the Church, built on the truth which is in me and in you, and the truth and the law shall ye establish for all, as shall be given unto you. 11. Verily when ye and your fellows agree together touching anything in my Name, I am in the midst of you and with you. 12.[b] [/b][b]Woe is the time when the spirit of the world [/b][b]entereth into the Church, and my doctrines and precepts are made void through the corruption of men and of women. Woe is the world when the [/b][b]Light is hidden. Woe is the world when these things shall be. [/b][b]

Jeremiah 16: 19-20 [/b][b]19 O LORD, my strength and my fortress, My refuge in the day of affliction, The [/b][b][u]Gentiles[/u][/b][b] shall come to You From the ends of the earth and say, [/b][b]“Surely our fathers have inherited lies, Worthlessness and unprofitable [/b][b][i]things.[/i][/b][b]” 20 Will a man make gods for himself, Which [/b][b][i]are[/i][/b][b] not gods?

[/b]