An Old School Catholic Message Board

Storms

Winchester

Should storms be stopped?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nihil Obstat

Storms should not be stopped. They've been oppressed long enough by the bad ol' hierarchy of the Catholic Church. :mellow:

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='05 October 2009 - 10:01 AM' timestamp='1254751298' post='1978171']
Storms should not be stopped. They've been oppressed long enough by the bad ol' hierarchy of the Catholic Church. :mellow:
[/quote]
Aww, come on, deep down their lovin' it.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='OraProMe' date='05 October 2009 - 09:04 AM' timestamp='1254751443' post='1978174']
The only storm stopper in my books is Jesus.
[/quote]
[url="http://www.xkcd.com/640/"]Tornado Hunter[/url]

Storms is what makes the grass grow. Fo reals.

The lightening converts the nitrogen in the air to something the grass can use. Then the grass is green. And you can roll in it. And frolic. Frolic, my friends, frolic.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='picchick' date='05 October 2009 - 06:44 PM' timestamp='1254786241' post='1978588']
Skip the storms! I like the blood idea more!
[/quote]
How about a storm of blood?

Gee, sounds like a metal band. :mellow:

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='05 October 2009 - 08:07 PM' timestamp='1254787656' post='1978608']
How about a storm of blood?

Gee, sounds like a metal band. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img]
[/quote]
:drool:

YEEEESSSS....

:P

"BLOODSTORM: [i]Live and on tour[/i]! They're playing [i]all[/i] the hits, including 'Electric Hemorrhage' 'Sanguinary Education,' 'Viscous Rage,' 'Deathklot,' and 'Bleed Out, Black Heart'"

~Sternhauser

Edited by Sternhauser