An Old School Catholic Message Board

Storms

Winchester

Should storms be stopped?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

HisChildForever

[quote name='Delivery Boy' date='05 October 2009 - 12:36 AM' timestamp='1254717366' post='1977969']
I like me a good storm as long as I got shelter and some hard liquor.
[/quote]

You're going to need a lot more than that after reading just one of Storm's posts.

I love this weather
It's a perfect storm
Just keep it coming
In its perfect form
I love this weather
'Cause it keeps me warm
Just keep it coming
In its perfect form

Mark of the Cross

I read very little of that back and forward stuff with Stormstarter (short attention span) but it appears like people are enjoying themselves. Keep it up!:getaclue:

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='05 October 2009 - 12:43 AM' timestamp='1254717789' post='1977981']
You're going to need a lot more than that after reading just one of Storm's posts.
[/quote]

lol I read a few threads ealier. I like the one where he takes a break to go to the jacuzzi [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol_roll.gif[/img]

Stormstopper, on 20 September 2009 - 01:38 PM, said:

[i]Mr. Kolbe....I have not forgotten you. Please allow me the luxury of going in my jacuzzi for now and I will attempt to get to you by the end of the day.[/i]

Laudate_Dominum

In some cases I believe storms should be stopped. In the future we will develop technologies for manipulating weather patterns on a grand scale and it is our duty to do so in order to combat natural disasters and safeguard the safety and security of peoples everywhere. So yes, I believe some storms should stopped, but in other cases rain storms should be created by man. In the future this planet will have a weather modification grid and perhaps it will even become like Risa! I would travel to the future and find out for you, but at the moment I am only capable of forward time travel.

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='Winchester' date='05 October 2009 - 09:03 AM' timestamp='1254747794' post='1978140']
So you wouldn't be able to come back?
[/quote]
Unfortunately not. :sign:

But at least time travel is possible! Forward only is the problem atm.