An Old School Catholic Message Board

Top Ten Anti-catholics

Justified Saint

[quote name='tionif' post='1787133' date='Feb 21 2009, 02:02 AM']Then let them blasphemy, if it is really blasphemy.

Are we God to know what blasphemy against the holy spirit is?[/quote]

I just asked a queston donk.
It seems as if they are.

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1787137' date='Feb 21 2009, 02:08 AM']I just asked a queston donk.
It seems as if they are.[/quote]

So, you intend on living under the law, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth?

[quote name='tionif' post='1787138' date='Feb 21 2009, 02:10 AM']So, you intend on living under the law, an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth?[/quote]

Mabey you dont understand what "the unforgivable sin" means.

It means you cant say sorry.
Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit (Attributing to the devil what is of God) is unforgivable.
Therefore if someone says their whole life that the catholic church is the whore in revelaions they better be right. Or it would appear as if they are commiting blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1787149' date='Feb 21 2009, 02:19 AM']Mabey you dont understand what "the unforgivable sin" means.

It means you cant say sorry.
Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit (Attributing to the devil what is of God) is unforgivable.
Therefore if someone says their whole life that the catholic church is the whore in revelaions they better be right. Or it would appear as if they are commiting blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.[/quote]

I wouldn't worry about it then.

If it is blasphemy, God will deal with it.

If it is not, then you don't have to worry about them going to hell.

My goodness. You'd think the whole idea of the Christian life is to go to heaven. I'd worship God from Hell if he choose me to go there.

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1787167' date='Feb 21 2009, 02:49 AM']Don't say the Church Christ started belongs to satan then.[/quote]

Ummmmm.

Did I ever say that.

I said don't pay attention to what men say. When it comes down to salvation, count every man around you a liar and God truth!

[quote name='tionif' post='1787177' date='Feb 21 2009, 03:06 AM']Ummmmm.

Did I ever say that.

I said don't pay attention to what men say. When it comes down to salvation, count every man around you a liar and God truth![/quote]

What about Gods church and the people He put in authority ?

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1787181' date='Feb 21 2009, 03:13 AM']What about Gods church and the people He put in authority ?[/quote]

Do you need the Pope to declare you're saved?

I should hope not.

BTW, the reason I posted the call every man a liar and God truth is because you're upset that those men call the Catholic Church the whore of Babylon, which gets you angry because they are pretty much saying you are not saved, right.

Well, if that is why you are so angry at those anti-catholics, use the scripture they hold so 'dear' to testify against them, and say, God's word says to call you a liar and him truth when it concerns my salvation.

In revelations, only those who use the blood of the lamb and the word of their testimony defeat the devil and endure until the end. Our testimony should always be, not what has happened to us in life, but what God says in his word. By claiming his word that those men are liars and God is truth, you are more likely to endure to the end brother.

Edited by tionif