An Old School Catholic Message Board

Melodramatic Sarcasm

Guest nvzbl

Christopher Brandon

[quote name='nvzbl' date='24 September 2009 - 01:22 PM' timestamp='1253812938' post='1972214']
i think, it is hard to determine what is neccesary for a positive foundation for debates. it seems like if the subject is taken too lightly it is dragged off to the lame board. i find sarcasm as seriousness growing into tension and intensity to be dramatically reduced to a lesser degree. with a little less emphasis on the serious side of things can open to doors to perception and hopefully bring it to a [b]higher meaning[/b]. when the lameboard is used in the division of peoples opinions we are forced to be a little less civil and our anxious instinct for survival seems to kick in. im just sayin if we could all float to the deeper meaning of things, maybe we all would sit around and laugh a little more...
[/quote]

I think what he means is, if we aproached our topics a little less sarcasticly we'd be argueing more about the topics and less about eachother.

[quote name='Christopher Brandon' date='24 September 2009 - 05:26 PM' timestamp='1253827563' post='1972343']
I think what he means is, if we aproached our topics a little less sarcasticly we'd be argueing more about the topics and less about eachother.
[/quote]
I don't think you've been here long enough.

Christopher Brandon

[quote name='rachael' date='24 September 2009 - 05:27 PM' timestamp='1253827646' post='1972345']
I don't think you've been here long enough.
[/quote]
fair enough.

We tend to be like a group of siblings picking on each other over the Thanksgiving dinner table. We don't know you well enough yet to pick on you, so we have to pick on what you're saying.

[quote name='CatherineM' date='24 September 2009 - 05:52 PM' timestamp='1253829142' post='1972365']
We tend to be like a group of siblings picking on each other over the Thanksgiving dinner table. We don't know you well enough yet to pick on you, so we have to pick on what you're saying.
[/quote]
You're wrong. You're also a slimy doo-doohead.

[quote name='Winchester' date='24 September 2009 - 06:06 PM' timestamp='1253830008' post='1972373']
You're wrong. You're also a slimy doo-doohead.
[/quote]
At least she's not a nincompoop...like you.

[quote name='hot stuff' date='24 September 2009 - 02:05 PM' timestamp='1253815517' post='1972242']
This is some sort of ploy to impress Rachael isn't it?
[/quote]
wow, you guys see [size="3"][b]everything![/b][/size]

ok, so what i really meant is, nobody is here is capable of carrying on an intelligent conversation, nor do anyone else opinions even matter, considering i am always right, anyway. :D