An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pagans

pat22

HisChildForever

[quote name='Christopher Brandon' date='21 September 2009 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1253509147' post='1970258']
I do not think pagans would worship something they did not meet. I just do not think they know who they met, example, fallen angels? many shapeshifters in that group.

I do not expect you to understand where I stand. and maybe one day soon I'll accept the Bible and the Church more as I learn more about it, and even come to take comunion with a church. But i'll be dead before I let someone convince me I can't love and worship God.
[/quote]

You claim to believe in the Christian God but you do NOT "accept" the Bible. This is just getting better and better.

Christopher Brandon

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='21 September 2009 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1253509189' post='1970259']
If you worship Jesus Christ then you believe that He is God. And if you believe that He is God then you are also worshiping God the Father and the Holy Spirit. So then you MUST be aware of the first commandment. And you MUST be aware of all the times Christ said that the only way to the Father is through Him. Therefore you MUST be aware that the Scriptures condemn paganism. You are a walking contradiction, and I really encourage you to get that sorted out as soon as possible.
[/quote]
first commandment if I remember right is not to worship faslse idols/Gods, and I do not. I only worship the Holy Trinity.

and I encourage you to be more welcomeing to someone outside your faith. if your Church left you to represent it, your pues would soon be empty.

HisChildForever

[quote name='Christopher Brandon' date='21 September 2009 - 01:06 AM' timestamp='1253509569' post='1970267']
first commandment if I remember right is not to worship faslse idols/Gods, and I do not. I only worship the Holy Trinity.

and I encourage you to be more welcomeing to someone outside your faith. if your Church left you to represent it, your pues would soon be empty.
[/quote]

Oh, I thought you worshiped Jesus Christ. That means you have the same faith as me.

Christopher Brandon

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='21 September 2009 - 01:03 AM' timestamp='1253509394' post='1970264']
You claim to believe in the Christian God but you do NOT "accept" the Bible. This is just getting better and better.
[/quote]

EXCUSE ME FOR NOT BEING RAISED CHRISTIAN, EXCUSE ME FOR BEING IGNORANT OF THE BIBLES TEACHINGS, EXCUSE ME FOR NOT BEING BLESSED WITH THE LUXURY OF A CHRISTIAN CHILDHOOD AND EXCUSE ME FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO STAND UP ON YOUR PEDASTLE!

No Christian hold their nose so high in the air to someone seeking God.

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='20 September 2009 - 11:39 PM' timestamp='1253507978' post='1970230']
What scared you, the paralysis or the evil purple mist swirling above your headboard?
[/quote]
Funny story. :lol:

I've had it both falling asleep and waking up. Last time it was while I was waking up, so part of a dream sort of manifested itself during the sleep paralysis. Something about electrocution... It's quite hard to remember now, but I was either being 'attacked' or was in danger of being attacked, but St. Therese was saving me. It was quite neat.

HisChildForever

[quote name='Christopher Brandon' date='21 September 2009 - 01:09 AM' timestamp='1253509753' post='1970275']
EXCUSE ME FOR NOT BEING RAISED CHRISTIAN, EXCUSE ME FOR BEING IGNORANT OF THE BIBLES TEACHINGS, EXCUSE ME FOR NOT BEING BLESSED WITH THE LUXURY OF A CHRISTIAN CHILDHOOD AND EXCUSE ME FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO STAND UP ON YOUR PEDASTLE!

No Christian hold their nose so high in the air to someone seeking God.
[/quote]

No more caffeine for you, mister.

CB, my advice is genuine, I invite you to think it over. You may indeed be coming into contact with the True God, what I said in my last post is something we all must remind ourselves about from time to time: we need outside sources against which to test that which we experience and know if it is true. The Church, which is the Body of Christ, is that for us; also, the Bible, which is the Word of God, is that for us. Without these things we are slaves of our own faulty senses, our own biased imaginations; a mind which will make seem true to us that which we want to be true. when something outside of us says "no, you must accept this as true", it keeps us in check against a self-worshiping aggrandizement of things which are nothing more than our own personal viewpoints. if you would worship Jesus Christ, listen to what He says... He says of His Apostles (of whom the Bishops of the Catholic Church are the successors): "He who hears you hears me", and He says to His Apostles "Whatever you bind on earth is bound in heaven"... it is the voices of the bishops which are the voice of Christ in the world against which we must test our personal experiences of Christ.

Christopher Brandon

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='21 September 2009 - 01:12 AM' timestamp='1253509979' post='1970284']
No more caffeine for you, mister.
[/quote]

it's people like you that made me give up on churches. you want me gone so bad? fine. I will go. this will be my last post.

but I will continue Worshiping God, Jesus and the Holy spirit. so you have failed servant of satan, you have a long way to go before you shake my loyalty.

[quote name='Christopher Brandon' date='21 September 2009 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1253510177' post='1970288']
it's people like you that made me give up on churches. you want me gone so bad? fine. I will go. this will be my last post.

but I will continue Worshiping God, Jesus and the Holy spirit. so you have failed servant of satan, you have a long way to go before you shake my loyalty.
[/quote]
Please don't be hasty.

HisChildForever

[quote name='Christopher Brandon' date='21 September 2009 - 01:16 AM' timestamp='1253510177' post='1970288']

[/quote]

Oh goodness. My first night on here after X amount of months and I have managed to run someone off the boards.

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='21 September 2009 - 12:21 AM' timestamp='1253510503' post='1970295']
Oh goodness. My first night on here after X amount of months and I have managed to run someone off the boards.
[/quote]
I'm going to be honest with you (because I do respect you); I think you could have handled that better. I'm not saying that anything you said was incorrect, I just think you could have said it more 'charitably'.

[quote name='Christopher Brandon' date='20 September 2009 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1253498568' post='1970089']

for example, I have been pagan for the past 4 years but only two years ago did my God call out to me and make it VERY clear it was Him I was to follow. that God just happen to be Yahweh. My mother hung up pictures of several saints above my wall after I was attacked by an astrial vampire, one night as I was climbing into bed I noticed these saints moving within their icons, I turned on a light and leaned in to be sure, and sure enough they didn't stop moving. it was like the pictures from Harry Potter, it was truely humbling.

[/quote]
[i]
O Sheikh (holy man), if there be power in your prayers
Make the walls of the mosque shake
If you can't, down a glass of wine or two
And see how the mosque walls shake![/i]

I think either you had a bit too much to drink or had gone way too long without sleep my friend.

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='21 September 2009 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1253505721' post='1970188']
Then maybe it was the vampire back for another go.
[/quote]

lol, this made my night.

after this, I see Nihil's point, but it can be difficult to be reasonable with someone who calls you a follower of a forked tongue master. :idontknow:

Edited by Hassan

[quote]it's people like you that made me give up on churches. you want me gone so bad? fine. I will go. this will be my last post.[/quote]

I must insist that you stay! :D :console:

HisChildForever

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='21 September 2009 - 01:29 AM' timestamp='1253510970' post='1970301']
I'm going to be honest with you (because I do respect you); I think you could have handled that better. I'm not saying that anything you said was incorrect, I just think you could have said it more 'charitably'.
[/quote]

I think I went pretty easy on someone who called me a servant of Satan at least three times (and in a variety of ways).