An Old School Catholic Message Board

Six Flags

elizabeth09

cmotherofpirl

No clue why this is the debate board at all, but if you want to ride coasters come to Kennywood Park near Pittsburgh, a new coaster is being built for next season.

LouisvilleFan

[quote name='dauntingknight' date='29 August 2009 - 08:05 PM' timestamp='1251587147' post='1958048']
Is that the Batman ride out at Six Flags St.Louis?
I never wanted to go on a ride that goes upside down becuase I was afraid that once you were upside down you would fall out but after I took Physical Science and I did some quick calculations I relized that it is physicaly impossible to fall out when a ride is upside-down and in in free fall.
[/quote]

Yes, it's in St. Louis. There's another one there called Mr. Freeze (or some kind Superman theme... been quite a few years since I've been there) that takes you straight up where you experience zero gravity for a couple seconds.

[quote name='Gregorius' date='29 August 2009 - 10:26 PM' timestamp='1251595585' post='1958107']
The Six Flags near me is awful. But it does have "Superman:ride of steel" and "Batwing".
[/quote]

Which one is near you?

[quote name='elizabeth09' date='31 August 2009 - 12:09 PM' timestamp='1251731394' post='1958810']
I really want to see the other Six Flags just for the fun.
[/quote]

You must be near a good Six Flags if that sounds like a fun idea :) Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom is here in Louisville, but you would rather go to Kings Island in Cincinnati. But, the one in St. Louis is worth driving a few hours to visit.

[quote name='dauntingknight' date='30 August 2009 - 02:52 PM' timestamp='1251654737' post='1958376']
Is it worth to travel lets say 500 miles to go to cedar point and ride the rides.
Is Cedar Point really that fun
[/quote]

I'm sure it is... I've never heard anyone say they didn't enjoy Cedar Point. Just make a road trip out of it with a friend or two or eight.

dauntingknight

[quote name='LouisvilleFan' date='03 September 2009 - 10:08 AM' timestamp='1251986919' post='1960310']
Yes, it's in St. Louis. There's another one there called Mr. Freeze (or some kind Superman theme... been quite a few years since I've been there) that takes you straight up where you experience zero gravity for a couple seconds.

Superman: Tower of Power

[img]http://www.negative-g.com/SFSTL/SFStL2006/SFSTL-2006-SMTOP-4.jpg[/img]