An Old School Catholic Message Board

Six Flags

elizabeth09

I really like Evel Knievel at night. Have you ever ride a roller coster at night?

Edited by elizabeth09

I like rollercoasters. There is a new one at the Six Flags near us called the Dark Knight. It was like a haunted house on shrooms.

Edited by picchick

ooh... the controversy. :lol:

In theory I despise rollercoasters. I'm always afraid of going on them. But I always have a blast when I do. My brother, on the other hand, loves rollercoasters but always gets sick on them. Ironic, no?

Space Mountain, the Matterhorn, and Indiana Jones are the best hands down. Ok... Indiana Jones is not really a rollercoaster. But it's still fun. I :love: Disneyland. California Adventure was pretty cool too.

Edited by zunshynn

[quote name='elizabeth09' date='29 August 2009 - 11:48 AM' timestamp='1251568128' post='1957922']
I really like Evel Knievel at night. Have you ever ride a roller coster at night?
[/quote]

Disneyland does something called Grad Night for graduating seniors every year. They set aside certain nights in the last 2 months of the school year for Seniors, for a relatively good price. You go down with your class, then rom 10-Midnight California Adventure, the park next to Disneyland is open, then from Midnight- 6 AM you get to go to Disneyland. You can go on whatever rides you want, and you get a certain amount of food credit. It is SO much fun. I had an awesome time.

dauntingknight

[quote name='Kitty' date='29 August 2009 - 02:43 PM' timestamp='1251571398' post='1957963']
Batman is my favorite roller coaster.
[img]http://www.themeparkreview.com/sfmm0227/sfmm13.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Is that the Batman ride out at Six Flags St.Louis?
I never wanted to go on a ride that goes upside down becuase I was afraid that once you were upside down you would fall out but after I took Physical Science and I did some quick calculations I relized that it is physicaly impossible to fall out when a ride is upside-down and in in free fall.
I however disagree with any person who likes a rollercoaster.(well this is in debate table is'nt gotta make some debate)

The Six Flags near me is awful. But it does have "Superman:ride of steel" and "Batwing".

Night roller coasters are awesome, especially at Ceder Point.

dauntingknight

[quote name='Gregorius' date='29 August 2009 - 09:26 PM' timestamp='1251595585' post='1958107']
The Six Flags near me is awful. But it does have "Superman:ride of steel" and "Batwing".

Night roller coasters are awesome, especially at Ceder Point.
[/quote]
Is it worth to travel lets say 500 miles to go to cedar point and ride the rides.
Is Cedar Point really that fun

I have Six Flags Great Adventure in Jersey for me and they have a newer wooden one, El Toro. It is hands down my favorite roller coaster and so much fun! Kingda Ka is always great but very short but its only nice cause its the tallest and fastest in the world.