An Old School Catholic Message Board

Debauchery In Heaven

dairygirl4u2c

dairygirl4u2c

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWNOEwSrouE&NR=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWNOEwSrouE&NR=1[/url]

i dont get it
i dont know why im posting it

Edited by dairygirl4u2c

[quote name='Varg' post='1936631' date='Jul 31 2009, 12:43 PM']But if god wants us to have COMPLETE free will then why did he give us emotions such as guilt or a consience?[/quote]
At one time, there was perfect free will, prior to the Fall.

• 1 year later...
dairygirl4u2c

twain argued there would be no humor in heaven.
there's that mindset that heaven is just harps and boring stuff... what if hell was what you "really" wanted, albeit of the sinful variety?

If hell were a place to do whatever you wanted it wouldn't be very pleasant. Everyone would be tearing each others' faces off to get what they want. Kinda like we do now, except now we're restrained by our desire to be respectable.

Here's a more truthful depiction of hell:
[size="4"]
[color=red]Warning: The video is graphic and should only be watched by mature viewers.[/color][/size]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcStSJSciew[/youtube]

Edited by Era Might

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' timestamp='1301094118' post='2223331']
twain argued there would be no humor in heaven.
[/quote]
God has a sense of humor. every time i look in the mirror, i'm reminded of that.

thessalonian

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' timestamp='1248979690' post='1935680']
so what if heaven were filled with everyone being servants, and nothing considered sinful were allowed.

but hell were filled with no servants, and indulgences to your hearts content allowed?

basically, kinda like what if hell is the place ya got the ten virgins etc, as muslims like to think their heaven is like.

would you resent having acted so good to get to heaven? my guess is you wouldn't get to heaven if you had that motto, even if you led a great exterior life. but you see the point-- if ya were allowed, etc, it'd be a tragedy of great proportions. i'd guess you'd have to be let into hell, if that's what ya wanted.

i remember all the folks here talking about how they wanted to sin etc, if there was no God. as if God's commands aren't fulfilling enough. are we waiting to be allowed to sin in heaven, as it seems muslims think?
are they not sins that we're thinking of, necessarily? eating a lot, normally 'too much' dubbed, a bad thing?
what would be your thoughts, if presented with that scenario in the afterlife?
thoughts?
[/quote]

Its not. Next thread.