An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sarah Palin

Resurrexi

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vincent Vega

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1915884' date='Jul 9 2009, 02:33 PM']And no, I wouldn't vote for Palin. Nor any other Republicrat.[/quote]
This.
It seems as though both parties don't so much as blend together as just shift in parallel further and further left. What modern "republicans" stand for is nothing like what Jacksonian/Adams republicans (read: real republicans) stand for.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Bobby Jindal 2012!!!!!!!!!!!, or better yet Ron Paul/ Stephen Colbert 2012!!!!! :clap: :unclesam:

princessgianna

I am not registerd yet. And no I don't think so. I admire Sarah Palin however I don't like how she put that one pro choice guy in Alaska in some seat. I like her style of dress and I think that she can make a postive differance in the world. But I do not think that my conscince would allow me to vote for her. Not to mention that it depends on what is going on.

JMHO
:blowkiss:

Edited by princessgianna

elizabeth09

Bobby Jindal?

or

Sarah Palin?

<_<

I will wait and see what happen.

Edited by elizabeth09

Wait a minute! Aren't we passing judgement here? Maybe she had a really good reason to step down from governorship. Maybe we should pray for her instead of judging her. How can we judge Sarah Palin? I thought Phatmassers didn't judge people. We are beyond that. We respect everyone and let God judge.

As far as who I vote for: I don't vote for a person or party. I vote for what the person believes. I vote for life. If there is one pro life candidate, I vote for them and stop thinking about it. If there are two pro life candidates, I look a little farther. However, that has never happened. Without life, what good is anything else?