An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sarah Palin

Resurrexi

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

heavenseeker

im pretty sure that im a republican thats how i normally vote at least i forget what im registered as though. yes i would vote for her because the media blew up what she said and made her look and sound a lot more dumb than she really is.

Gregoriana of Nyssa

I'm not actually registered with anybody because my state does not require it, so I voted "other." Still, I'm Independent and vote for whomever makes the most sense.

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1915344' date='Jul 9 2009, 01:53 AM']you forgot another option for the second question "Hell NO!"[/quote]

:rolleyes:

[quote name='Gregoriana of Nyssa' post='1915340' date='Jul 9 2009, 01:49 AM']I'm not actually registered with anybody because my state does not require it, so I voted "other." Still, I'm Independent and vote for whomever makes the most sense.[/quote]

whoever makes the most sense*

The relative pronoun needs to be in the nominative case since it functions as the subject of the clause.

:)

Christie_M
:getaclue:

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1915344' date='Jul 9 2009, 12:53 AM']you forgot another option for the second question "Hell NO!"[/quote]
you're not a citizen, you don't have a say in it :P

I'm not sure who i'd vote for. I don't just vote for my party like most people (<_<) i vote for [i]whoever[/i] makes more sense. Edited by Christie_M

Archaeology cat

I refuse to register with a party, as I don't agree with all the tenets of any party, at least not at this point. Unfortunately that means I can't vote in primaries in FL.

VeniteAdoremus

American politics amuse me.

I voted "no" to the second but I'm actually not so sure...

kenrockthefirst

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1915399' date='Jul 9 2009, 03:50 AM']I refuse to register with a party, as I don't agree with all the tenets of any party, at least not at this point. Unfortunately that means I can't vote in primaries in FL.[/quote]
I am also registered as an independent voter, and do not feel represented by either of the two major political parties. This also means that I am not able to vote in party primaries in my state.

As for Sarah Palin, there is no way I would vote for her.

[quote name='Jesus_lol' post='1915344' date='Jul 9 2009, 02:53 AM']you forgot another option for the second question "Hell NO!"[/quote]

lol, my thoughts exactly.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1915488' date='Jul 9 2009, 09:29 AM']lol, my thoughts exactly.[/quote]

I think that it is ridiculous that everyone dislikes Sarah Palin so.

[quote name='XIX' post='1915254' date='Jul 9 2009, 12:41 AM']Parah Salin.[/quote]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/rac13sd/2008_10_09_palin.jpg[/img]