An Old School Catholic Message Board

Another Reason We Should Convert The Orthodox

OraProMe

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1897303' date='Jun 21 2009, 02:21 AM']I want everyone to be an [b]o[/b]rthodox Catholic.[/quote]
:rolleyes:

I want everyone to become an Orthodox catholic, and orthodox Catholic, and an Orthodox Catholic.

According to you "Orthodox Catholic" means "Eastern Catholic," if I am not mistaken. Does this mean that you do not think that the Latin Church and the Roman Rite should exist?

Edited by Resurrexi

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1897303' date='Jun 21 2009, 04:21 AM']I want everyone to be an [b]o[/b]rthodox Catholic.[/quote]

You, Rex, child, need to go to sleep.

Edited by picchick

[quote name='picchick' post='1897307' date='Jun 21 2009, 04:25 AM']You, Rex, child, need to go to sleep.[/quote]

Why sleep when I'm going to Mass in a few hours?

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1897306' date='Jun 21 2009, 02:25 AM']According to you "Orthodox Catholic" means "Eastern Catholic," if I am not mistaken. Does this mean that you do not think that the Latin Church and the Roman Rite should exist?[/quote]
Orthodox Catholic for me as an Eastern Catholic includes the Eastern Orthodox.

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1897308' date='Jun 21 2009, 02:27 AM']Why sleep when I'm going to Mass in a few hours?[/quote]
When I was fifteen I was in bed and asleep no later than 930pm.

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1897314' date='Jun 21 2009, 04:43 AM']Orthodox Catholic for me as an Eastern Catholic includes the Eastern Orthodox.[/quote]

Let me repeat my question, do you think that the Latin Church and Roman Rite should exist?

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1897315' date='Jun 21 2009, 04:44 AM']When I was fifteen I was in bed and asleep no later than 930pm.[/quote]

I am not you.

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1897317' date='Jun 21 2009, 02:46 AM']Let me repeat my question, do you think that the Latin Church and Roman Rite should exist?[/quote]
What an odd question? Have you even read my responses in threads that deal with the liturgy of the Roman Church? Would my opinion make any difference to the actual existence of the Roman Rite?

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1897317' date='Jun 21 2009, 02:46 AM']I am not you.[/quote]
Sleep is an important role to play in growth.