An Old School Catholic Message Board

Muslim Demographics

PeteWaldo

Winchester

I thought Muslims were all peaceful vegans. Thank you for opening my eyes to their nefarious plot to make me not eat pork.

If Muslims take over, does that mean my wife has to listen to me?

Norseman82

[quote name='Winchester' post='1883613' date='Jun 4 2009, 10:48 PM']If Muslims take over, does that mean my wife has to listen to me?[/quote]

Which one?

[quote name='Hassan' post='1883588' date='Jun 4 2009, 10:36 PM']May well be. Of course a simmilar characterization could be given of a good chunk of the Old Testament.

I guess I'm saying that individuals in glass houses shouldn"t throw stones[/quote]

I suppose you can dwell in the way God chose to manifest Himself to His people a few thousand years ago at mankind's very beginnings.
Certainly there's no shortage of Mohammedans that like to accuse based on their misunderstandings of the old covenant, and also that try but fail to justify the reprobate behavior of their 7th century false prophet by mucking about in there.

But I am a Gentile saved under the new covenant through Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. That's my "house".
Perhaps you could select some examples to which you refer from the covenant that was extended to include Gentiles like myself.

[quote name='PeteWaldo' post='1884289' date='Jun 5 2009, 02:57 PM']I suppose you can dwell in the way God chose to manifest Himself to His people a few thousand years ago at mankind's very beginnings.
Certainly there's no shortage of Mohammedans that like to accuse based on their misunderstandings of the old covenant, and also that try but fail to justify the reprobate behavior of their 7th century false prophet by mucking about in there.

But I am a Gentile saved under the new covenant through Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. That's my "house".
Perhaps you could select some examples to which you refer from the covenant that was extended to include Gentiles like myself.[/quote]

All right I really can't tell what the hell you're saying. I can't speak to "Mohammedan" habits regarding the old testament (nor can I even really tell what you were trying to say about it), however as an agnostic all I can say is that they both (The Qur'an and the Torah with the larger OT) appear to be cultural productions, neither informed by any transcendent being.

Hence, "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".

[quote name='Hassan' post='1884296' date='Jun 5 2009, 03:05 PM']All right I really can't tell what the hell you're saying. I can't speak to "Mohammedan" habits regarding the old testament (nor can I even really tell what you were trying to say about it), however as an agnostic all I can say is that they both (The Qur'an and the Torah with the larger OT) appear to be cultural productions, neither informed by any transcendent being.

Hence, "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones".[/quote]

Thank you for coming forward with why you have difficulty understanding before we wasted any more of each others time.

1Cr 2:14 [color="#0000FF"]But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned. [/color]