An Old School Catholic Message Board

Murder By Pro-aborts?

Resurrexi

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1879712' date='May 31 2009, 09:53 PM']Not that the other side isn't guilty of using extremely de-emotionalized langauge...

"termination of pregnancy"

As well as vague words:

"choice"[/quote]

Sure

Paddington

[quote name='Arpy' post='1879562' date='May 31 2009, 09:06 PM']Anything's possible. You just have to use your
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e123/AleximMose/Imagination.jpg[/img][/quote]

:lol:

HisChildForever

[quote name='Hassan' post='1879700' date='May 31 2009, 09:50 PM']No. Unless you make the term so elastic as to render it almost totally meaningless and utterly analytically useless abortion cannot qualify as genocide.[/quote]

LOL @ this attempt.

Paddington

I don't like to call abortion "genocide."

We should talk about abortion to persuade people of varied diction.

[quote name='HisChildForever' post='1879736' date='May 31 2009, 09:00 PM']LOL @ this attempt.[/quote]

:sadder:

:sadwalk:

:weep:

Be as intelectually vacuous as you care. I hope you don't expect to be taken seriously by anyone outside your own little choir with it though.

[quote name='Paddington' post='1879760' date='May 31 2009, 10:08 PM']I don't like to call abortion "genocide."

We should talk about abortion to persuade people of varied diction.[/quote]

By her usage the government not providing sufficient protection to workers handling materials like asbestos through federal law could constitute genocide.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Hassan' post='1879767' date='May 31 2009, 09:11 PM']By her usage the government not providing sufficient protection to workers handling materials like asbestos through federal law could constitute genocide.[/quote]

If a group knowingly used asbestos or whatever means to murder millions of a particular group of people it would be genocide.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Hassan' post='1879700' date='May 31 2009, 08:50 PM']No. Unless you make the term so elastic as to render it almost totally meaningless and utterly analytically useless abortion cannot qualify as genocide.[/quote]

Using the term "culture" is often and correctly used to help define a group of people at a particular age or state of growth.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1879785' date='May 31 2009, 09:18 PM']If a group knowingly used asbestos or whatever means to murder millions of a particular group of people it would be genocide.[/quote]

That might qualify as genocide. That is not the example I used though.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Hassan' post='1879798' date='May 31 2009, 09:25 PM']That might qualify as genocide. That is not the example I used though.[/quote]

Your example had a hill of beans to do with HisChildForever point. Your example was not the intentional termination of a group, his was.

HisChildForever

[quote name='Hassan' post='1879762' date='May 31 2009, 10:09 PM']Be as intelectually vacuous as you care. I hope you don't expect to be taken seriously by anyone outside your own little choir with it though.[/quote]

Uh.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1879810' date='May 31 2009, 09:32 PM']Your example had a hill of beans to do with HisChildForever point.[/quote]

It was logically analogous

[quote]Your example was not the intentional termination of a group, his was.[/quote]

The government is proactively aiming to exterminate the nations population of fetuses?

[quote name='HisChildForever' post='1879816' date='May 31 2009, 09:34 PM']Uh.[/quote]

I accept your apology :console:

Edited by Hassan