An Old School Catholic Message Board

Murder By Pro-aborts?

Resurrexi

Do you think it could be possible that a pro-abort murdered Tiller in order to advance the pro-abortion movement?

:unsure:

Edited by Resurrexi

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1879554' date='May 31 2009, 05:54 PM']Do you think it could be possible that a pro-abort murdered Tiller in order to advance the pro-abortion movement?

:unsure:[/quote]
Who knows. For all we know the person who murdered him could have a personal grudge against the man.

Anything's possible. You just have to use your
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e123/AleximMose/Imagination.jpg[/img]

KnightofChrist

Being that the Pro-Abortionist Organizations support the genocide of babies it is not completely out of the realm of possibility that they would have someone killed to advance their cause.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1879563' date='May 31 2009, 07:07 PM']Being that the Pro-Abortionist Organizations support the genocide of babies it is not completely out of the realm of possibility that they would have someone killed to advance their cause.[/quote]

:lol:

oh....your serious :unsure:

KnightofChrist, I admire your pro-life stance, but I think its is incorrect to refer to abortion as genocide unless one particular ethnic group is being singled out for abortion.

Edited by Resurrexi

HisChildForever

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1879624' date='May 31 2009, 09:16 PM']KnightofChrist, I admire your pro-life stance, but I think its is incorrect to refer to abortion as genocide unless one particular ethnic group is being singled out for abortion.[/quote]

No, I think he can use that term. Genocide is not ONLY defined by "the attempt at wiping out an ethnic group."

[b] the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group. [/b] - online dictionary

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Hassan' post='1879621' date='May 31 2009, 09:15 PM']:lol:

oh....your serious :unsure:[/quote]

Actually I have no idea if that is the case. I merely suggest the possibility. It is possible, if a group can justify the murder of millions of babies it is not that much more to justify the murder of someone to advance that cause.

I'm very opposed to abortion, but I don't see the unborn as a national, racial, political, or cultural group...

:unsure:

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1879631' date='May 31 2009, 09:21 PM']I'm very opposed to abortion, but I don't see the unborn as a national, racial, political, or cultural group...

But they are a group of people, declared subhuman, or non persons, like other victims of genocide in the past. And I would disagree I believe the unborn are part of or a cultural group.

HisChildForever

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1879631' date='May 31 2009, 09:21 PM']I'm very opposed to abortion, but I don't see the unborn as a national, racial, political, or cultural group...

Why not national? Are not thousands and thousands of American infants murdered by abortion? (I know it's not just America, just using this as an example.)

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1879624' date='May 31 2009, 09:16 PM']KnightofChrist, I admire your pro-life stance, but I think its is incorrect to refer to abortion as genocide unless one particular ethnic group is being singled out for abortion.[/quote]

Of course it doesn't. However it's a nice way to use shocking language to push emotional buttons.

[quote name='HisChildForever' post='1879655' date='May 31 2009, 09:30 PM']Why not national? Are not thousands and thousands of American infants murdered by abortion? (I know it's not just America, just using this as an example.)[/quote]

No. Unless you make the term so elastic as to render it almost totally meaningless and utterly analytically useless abortion cannot qualify as genocide.

Not that the other side isn't guilty of using extremely de-emotionalized langauge...

"termination of pregnancy"

As well as vague words:

"choice"

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1879630' date='May 31 2009, 09:21 PM']Actually I have no idea if that is the case. I merely suggest the possibility. It is possible, if a group can justify the murder of millions of babies it is not that much more to justify the murder of someone to advance that cause.[/quote]

:yes: !

:yes: !!

:yes:!!!

and yet....

:no: