An Old School Catholic Message Board

Theistic Evolution

Resurrexi

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1876914' date='May 27 2009, 10:38 PM']Do secret Muslims even believe in Adam and Eve?

:detective:[/quote]

Depends :mellow:

Actually I voted "no"

I lied.

If it helps I did it for the geopolitical security of my people. I have to stop the European center of gravity from shifting east through more amicable relations between Germany and Russia :yes:

[quote name='Hassan' post='1876925' date='May 27 2009, 10:43 PM']If it helps I did it for the geopolitical security of my people. I have to stop the European center of gravity from shifting east through more amicable relations between Germany and Russia :yes:[/quote]

:huh:

Nihil Obstat

Hm....... good question.

I guess what the real question is though, is "were neandertals human or not?" That's something way beyond my understanding. Maybe something we can never even remotely come to a conclusion on.

this is a difficult question.

When I complete my quadruple major in theology/philosophy/english/anthropology

and finish writing my double dissertation:

God & Evolution-Grace & Nature

I will gladly return and cast my vote.

:mellow:

I like how nobody besides Hassan the Magnificent (:rolleyes:) has voted.

:mellow:

Edited by Resurrexi

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1877028' date='May 28 2009, 12:19 AM']I like how nobody besides Hassan the Magnificent (:rolleyes:) has voted.

:mellow:[/quote]
we can change his title to:

Hassan the Rash

Nihil Obstat

I'm thinking more and more that this is a question that is impossible to answer.

We need to examine the teachings of the Church, the opinions of theologians of high authority, and of course biological and archaeological discoveries.

Edited by Resurrexi

i think that Neanderthals were non-human highly intelligent animals who took a trip to the Bermuda Triangle on the backs of pterdactyls.

there is some truth to that.