An Old School Catholic Message Board

Keep Your Pearls

reyb

KnightofChrist

[quote name='reyb' post='1861366' date='May 7 2009, 09:50 PM']Of course, your rendition to our subject verse is possible –
But, what is that holy thing?

If that ‘pearl’ is the Eucharist, who among those ‘swine’ (using your definition of Dogs, and swine - they are words used to describe people that reject God and want no repentance) will eat it and after that they will trample it? I do not think there are people who will accept your ‘Eucharist’ as the true ‘Body and Blood’ of Jesus Christ and after that they will throw it to the ground, and then lose your life in the process.

Let me refresh your memory about our subject verse:

[color="#FF0000"]6 "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.[/color][/quote]

Again the 'pearl' can be anything that has worth or is Holy. The example of the Eucharist as the pearl is evidence that communion should be denied to those that claim to be catholic but support the genocide of babes.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1861376' date='May 7 2009, 09:56 PM']Again the 'pearl' can be anything that has worth or is Holy. The example of the Eucharist as the pearl is evidence that communion should be denied to those that claim to be catholic but support the genocide of babes.[/quote]

Let us complete our demonstration of our subject verse...

....and it is not good for the Roman Catholic Church because ...she will tear into pieces. Is this what you mean?

KnightofChrist

[quote name='reyb' post='1861628' date='May 8 2009, 02:30 AM']Let us complete our demonstration of our subject verse...

....and it is not good for the Roman Catholic Church because ...she will tear into pieces. Is this what you mean?[/quote]

What? The Church will not tear what is holy into pieces, but those who are wicked. There's really nothing else to add, your question has been answered.

scardella

Pearl (n.) - a smooth lustrous round structure inside the shell of a clam or oyster; much valued as a jewel.

Any more questions?

[quote name='Winchester' post='1857578' date='May 4 2009, 01:34 PM'][img]http://www.bc.edu/clubs/swingkids/swing-dance.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.gemdiamond.com/department/images/home/Pearls.jpg[/img][/quote]

oops....
my fingers were moving too quickly. Serves me right for not rereading what I wrote.

Guest maja

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1854677' date='May 1 2009, 08:35 PM']Do not put your trust in what is evil, it will destroy you.[/quote]

To me, this is simply respecting the truths of Our Church and not allowing them to be disrespecting by our own imprudence and loose talk. To respect the work that Our Lord leads any of us too must be respected too and we take responsibility for own action and inaction to protect and spread our faith in the correct manner!

I want to remind you again, in our subject verse, it seems – ‘swine’ is not one with those who will give these pearls.

But in your example,

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1861376' date='May 7 2009, 10:56 PM']Again the 'pearl' can be anything that has worth or is Holy. [color="#0000FF"]The example of the Eucharist as the pearl is evidence that communion should be denied to those that claim to be catholic but support the genocide of babes.[/color][/quote]

It seems, ‘Swine’ is a part of the Roman Catholic Church, and I do not think, leaders of the Roman Catholic Church will be happy with such comment - that is, if I will consider your ‘Echarist’ as one of the pearls in our subject verse and considering your given scenario.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='reyb' post='1863419' date='May 10 2009, 04:34 AM']I want to remind you again, in our subject verse, it seems – ‘swine’ is not one with those who will give these pearls.

But in your example,

It seems, ‘Swine’ is a part of the Roman Catholic Church, and I do not think, leaders of the Roman Catholic Church will be happy with such comment - that is, if I will consider your ‘Eucharist’ as one of the pearls in our subject verse and considering your given scenario.[/quote]

Only Catholics can receive the Eucharist in the Church, but Canon Law 915 clearly prohibits public sinners from taking the Eucharist. Such as those that support the genocide of the 50 million unborn children in the Untied States. In this case the public sinner would be the swine and the pearl would be the Eucharist.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1863577' date='May 10 2009, 01:03 PM']Only Catholics can receive the Eucharist in the Church, but Canon Law 915 clearly prohibits public sinners from taking the Eucharist. Such as those that support the genocide of the 50 million unborn children in the Untied States. In this case the public sinner would be the swine and the pearl would be the Eucharist.[/quote]

Therefore, all legislators (congressmen and senators) who are 'Catholics' but voted or will vote for 'Free Choice' movement are all 'swine'. (Including President Obama and all public administrators like governors, mayor, etc., Are all of them ‘swine’ just because this bill happened to pass?)

Edited by reyb

KnightofChrist

[quote name='reyb' post='1863695' date='May 10 2009, 06:03 PM']Therefore, all legislators (congressmen and senators) who are 'Catholics' but voted or will vote for 'Free Choice' movement are all 'swine'. (Including President Obama and all public administrators like governors, mayor, etc., Are all of them ‘swine’ just because this bill happened to pass?)[/quote]

To begin with lets not play word games, shall we. Lets call it what it is, genocide. If those that support the mass murder of babies can not be considered swine in reference to the passage then no one can.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1863750' date='May 10 2009, 08:45 PM']To begin with lets not play word games, shall we. Lets call it what it is, genocide. If those that support the mass murder of babies can not be considered swine in reference to the passage then no one can.[/quote]

How about these Catholics who approves same sex marriage? Are they also swine? How about these Catholics who approves ‘war’ (like in World War II, Vietnam war, Korean War, Iraq war ….etc. – all of these war who killed hundred of thousands, if not millions of civilians as ‘collaterals’ on all sides? Are all of them swine? (because, if I will follow your line of thinking, they eat your 'pearl' which is your 'Eucharist' but they trampled it by doing unholy thing of approving all of these ‘immoral and unholy’ acts.)

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1865731' date='May 12 2009, 09:37 PM']Your question was long ago answered.

GAME OVER[/quote]

You are simply saying (although not admitting openly) that all of them are ‘swine’. And they become ‘swine’ just because of your ‘belief’ that the Eucharist is a pearl in that verse.

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='reyb' post='1854675' date='May 1 2009, 05:34 PM']Let us open our bible.

Matt 7:6

6 "[color="#FF0000"]Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces. [/color]NIV

What this verse mean to you? Why then Jesus give everything?[/quote]

St. Syncletica the Desert Mother - A treasure is secure so long as it remains concealed; but when once disclosed, and laid open to every bold invader, it is presently rifled; so virtue is safe so long as secret, but, if rashly exposed, it but too often evaporates into smoke.