An Old School Catholic Message Board

Jesus On Hand...

Fiat_Voluntas_Tua

Thy Geekdom Come

I'm not sure, but I think he means Communion in the hand...

As for me, I stand always by the Magisterium.

IcePrincessKRS

I don't know, but if Communion in the hand is what this thread is about and a discussion starts up about it again I'm going to close the thread. I've gotten complaints and had to close 2 threads already. Give the topic a rest.

[quote]As for me, I stand always by the Magisterium.[/quote]

Ditto.

Fiat_Voluntas_Tua

I appologize for bringing this up again...I just joined phatmass and I never saw a phorum about it. I appologize. Pax et Agape per Maria.

-Andy

IcePrincessKRS

Its ok Andy, I understand. As one of the moderators for this section of the phorum I have to be clear about what is going to happen if this *debate* comes up again (that way if I have to close it no one can get mad at me for it ;)).

God Bless!

• 6 years later...
goldenchild17

6 years and we still have a current 32 page on the topic. Remember that when people say the forum is changing beyond recognition.

[quote name='elizabeth09' date='05 May 2010 - 05:07 AM' timestamp='1273028871' post='2105195']
Me too, but the baby is still cute.
[/quote]

True.

[quote name='goldenchild17' date='05 May 2010 - 05:19 AM' timestamp='1273029564' post='2105202']
6 years and we still have a current 32 page on the topic. Remember that when people say the forum is changing beyond recognition.
[/quote]

But honestly, what Catholic discussion board does not have the ancient hand/tongue thread? ;)

Pax Domini,
Ben

Mark of the Cross

I thought there was some connection between the baby on hand and the topic of Jesus on hand. :detective: My imagination is rampant. :wacko: