[*]web usability consulting
[*]search engine optimization
[*]content management solutions
[*]site redesigns using modern standards
[*]t-shirt screenprinting
[*]audio production/mastering
[*]mow lawns
[/list]
If you know anybody that would like to hire me for freelance work, please let me know. My wife is unemployed right now because she's trying to finish her teaching degree by next year--so, needless to say, I'm trying to make some money on the side outside of my regular job.

I am good at what I do and can provide a resume, portfolio and references for any businesses that need it.

I love you. Bye.

Brother Adam

There are a tremendous number of Catholic parishes that need even basic, good looking websites. I would put together a professional portfolio and some advertising materials and start faxing and calling parishes that have crummy websites.

[quote name='Winchester' post='1846187' date='Apr 24 2009, 04:33 PM']HFD is hiring. In fact, we're getting a raise in July.[/quote]
I'm not manly enough.

My husband's web guy is really, really bad. He has schizophrenia, and sometimes gets paranoid the computer is going to get him, and won't update anything. He only charges $100/year though.

dauntingknight

You'll need to change your topic dust.

Your topic should say"will work for food, God Bless".
You have now made a mockery of the system.

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' post='1846691' date='Apr 25 2009, 01:36 AM']He mows roofs? freaky[/quote]

The deacon that baptized me and led my RCIA class has a house with a lawn on the roof. It's really cool, almost like a hobbit house.

More on topic, My dad is thinking about starting his own business and may need a phat website to push his product. I'll talk to him tomorrow.

Edited by SaintOlaf

[quote name='Winchester' post='1846187' date='Apr 24 2009, 04:33 PM']HFD is hiring. In fact, we're getting a raise in July.[/quote]

Sweet, I need a summer job.

I was gonna work for Outback but this would work too. Can firemen collect tips? That's where the real money is at :cool:

As for Dust. You are obviously good with websites.

If you will accecpt Hassan Dollars/my Gratitude as payment I'd be happy to offer you some jobs.

But seriously, you should advertise outside of phatmass. I'd hire you if I had money and the world is full of computer illiterates like myself (only they arn't so poor)

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Groo the Wanderer' post='1846691' date='Apr 24 2009, 10:36 PM']He mows roofs? freaky[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
no kidding. <_<

thessalonian

Check this company out. They hire freelances for clients. Lots of web stuff.

[url="http://www.cronsystems.net"]http://www.cronsystems.net[/url]