An Old School Catholic Message Board

Church And State

Resurrexi

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I voted no in that the church should be seperate from state in that, the state should always work closely with the church, especially in europe and south america(foundation christian continents) and even in the other nations such as , Australia, U.S.A, Canada, New Zealand and South Africa and many others whom have and increasing christian/R.C populance but in these other nations it may possibly have to be on an ecumenical front ? (or is that ecclesiastical, i get mixed up with those two words, i'm meaning as a joint venture between the preachers,bishops, and whatever else there is around.)

In the very end when the antichirst appears there will be no seperation of "church" and state. And christians who dont know their bibles will be decieved into believing that the antichrist is really Christ.

Edited by Guest

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I voted no on exlusion of other religions, in that the moors lived for along time in spain that was a predominately christian/R.C nation before the crusades.
I voted yes on that christianity should benefit from the laws. But also feel that special counsel must also be available for the other religious denominations in that why some of these laws are morally correct and why it can also benefit them.
But with question one i believe there should never be allowed some how another spanish inquisition where a state that works closely with the church that institutes a persecution under a christian banner upon any peoples.