An Old School Catholic Message Board

We Should Be Ashamed Of Our Hatred -mature Content!

socalscout

I did not watch the Oscars but I did happen to turn to the best actor award and watch Sean Penn win for "Milk" and then proceed to berate everyone who protested him oustide as well as everyone who voted for Prop 8 in California, to the audience's applause.

Sometimes I am glad I moved away from that State.

Roamin Catholic

it just reminded me why I don't like Sean Penn.....I turned to Sarah and went "See, this is why I dislike (other word was used but I dont feel like typing) Senn Penn

They (no on prop 8 people) were so sure that they had it in the bag. Polls were so lopsided (no on 8 side) that everyone thought it was a sure win. But nope.

Madame Vengier

Sean Penn is an alcholic and a wife-abuser (I won't go into details but anyone who was alive and breathing in the early 90's knows about what he did to his first wife) who also gets in bed with despots who hate America, such as Hugo Chavez. He's a miserable man. His radical leftists views are a reflection of what kind of person he is on the inside.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Madame Vengier' post='1789374' date='Feb 23 2009, 02:07 PM']Sean Penn is an alcholic and a wife-abuser (I won't go into details but anyone who was alive and breathing in the early 90's knows about what he did to his first wife) who also gets in bed with despots who hate America, such as Hugo Chavez. He's a miserable man. His radical leftists views are a reflection of what kind of person he is on the inside.[/quote]

Right... actually, if all he did was call people out on Prop 8, he was really holding himself back.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1789362' date='Feb 23 2009, 11:50 AM']Ah, he'll always be Jeff Spicoli to me.[/quote]

:lol:

Yup!

Edited by pan!c139

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1789403' date='Feb 23 2009, 02:38 PM']+J.M.J.+
and why do we care what these court jesters have to say about the world? :rolleyes:[/quote]
Because they wear designer clothes and walk on a red carpet. :mellow:

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1789403' date='Feb 23 2009, 12:38 PM']+J.M.J.+
and why do we care what these court jesters have to say about the world? :rolleyes:[/quote]

They're our social betters. Their image gets shone on a big sheet, so obviously they know everything about everything.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1789417' date='Feb 23 2009, 02:56 PM']They're our social betters. Their image gets shone on a big sheet, so obviously they know everything about everything.[/quote]
:smokey: :lol_roll:

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1789404' date='Feb 23 2009, 12:41 PM']Because they wear designer clothes and walk on a red carpet. :mellow:[/quote]

[quote name='T-Bone _' post='1789417' date='Feb 23 2009, 12:56 PM']They're our social betters. Their image gets shone on a big sheet, so obviously they know everything about everything.[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
i must've missed both those memos. :mellow:

dominicansoul

i absolutely HATE hollywood's glorification of immorality and hatred towards the Almighty God...

their incessant pride and arrogance really pulls through the television screen, doesn't it?

also, immorality is constantly lauded and paraded in their speech and definitely in their dress...