An Old School Catholic Message Board

Mac Or Pc

ReinnieR

Mac or PC?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

TotusTuusMaria

I'm a PC, but I voted Mac. I hate vista. hate it. loath it. I wish it would die, oh wait... it has on my computer.

My entire comp is messed up and I cannot get to anything on my computer but the internet. And these crazy people at Windows want be to buy a restore disk for $200 or wait for two months for them to send me a cheaper vista disk. :ohno:

:club:

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' post='1782266' date='Feb 15 2009, 11:59 PM']This is a joke right? Mac is alright if you only want internet and .......um internet. PC's can play games and have games you can buy :D[/quote]
:rolleyes:

You know, [i]some people[/i] actually use computers for work!

(And for that I need a Mac.)

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1783572' date='Feb 17 2009, 02:08 PM']I'm a PC, but I voted Mac. I hate vista. hate it. loath it. I wish it would die, oh wait... it has on my computer.

My entire comp is messed up and I cannot get to anything on my computer but the internet. And these crazy people at Windows want be to buy a restore disk for $200 or wait for two months for them to send me a cheaper vista disk. :ohno:

:club:[/quote]
I've got Vista on two computers now and never really had any problems...
What happens on yours?

I know when you buy new computers you can often specify a downgrade to XP... I wouldn't though.
Maybe I'm not enough of a techie; I just don't have a huge preference. I was even perfectly ok with ME when it was pre-loaded on new computers, and ME is supposed to be basically the computer antichrist, right?