An Old School Catholic Message Board

Adam And Eve

HisChildForever

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1770602' date='Feb 3 2009, 12:57 AM']I was responding to your last post.[/quote]

Same applies. Do you have any thoughts on what I posted, like the analogy? -Katie

Edited by Tinkerlina

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Tinkerlina' post='1770607' date='Feb 3 2009, 12:58 AM']Same applies. Do you have any thoughts on what I posted, like the analogy? -Katie[/quote]

I don't know you seemed to making statements, not asking questions, about what you seem to think is God dis'n Eve.

That view is grossly incorrect, God loves Adam and Eve equally. He only assigned them diffent roles.

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1770634' date='Feb 3 2009, 01:06 AM']I don't know you seemed to making statements, not asking questions, about what you seem to think is God dis'n Eve.

That view is grossly incorrect, God loves Adam and Eve equally. He only assigned them diffent roles.[/quote]

I was being rhetorical, I was explaining my perceptions of saying that Eve was created for Adam...-Katie

HisChildForever

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1770380' date='Feb 2 2009, 10:37 PM']Eve would always have been subordinate to Adam, she was created as his helpmate.[/quote]

If she would always have been subordinate to Adam, then why was she punished to be subordinate?

Philosophically speaking Adam and Eve are one person, neither inferior to or equal to each other.
as they are one being

Edited by apparently

[quote name='apparently' post='1770879' date='Feb 3 2009, 08:02 AM']Philosophically speaking Adam and Eve are one person, neither inferior to or equal to each other.
as they are one being[/quote]

What???

You're going to have to explain that one.

[quote name='apparently' post='1770879' date='Feb 3 2009, 09:02 AM']Philosophically speaking Adam and Eve are one person, neither inferior to or equal to each other.
as they are one being[/quote]

Interesting! I like this. -Katie