An Old School Catholic Message Board

kitty cat

icelandic_iceskater

[quote name='XIX' post='1722824' date='Dec 8 2008, 10:38 PM']Any idea if she's single? :love:[/quote]
:rolleyes: only slightly creeper.

[quote name='Selah' post='1722828' date='Dec 8 2008, 10:40 PM']I love you :lol:[/quote]
:lol_roll:

icelandic_iceskater

Hey all,

I owe you an apology. [This is so embarrassing…]The word I used quite a few times in this thread is not in any way acceptable. To be honest I was not fully aware at this word’s meaning when I first created this thread, but that doesn’t change the fact that I still used. I feel horrible about it now… I’m not good with coming up with flowery words or anything… but please understand… I truly am sorry.

[quote name='rachael' post='1723075' date='Dec 9 2008, 06:53 AM']:rolleyes: only slightly creeper.[/quote]
[img]http://www.citynews.ca/images/2008-03/mar1908-toskala.jpg[/img]

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='Noel's angel' post='1723130' date='Dec 9 2008, 11:34 AM']This was discovered a long time ago...for those of you with decent memories.[/quote]

:yes:

Although I suppose there are a lot of newer members who don't know all the filtered words.

My two favorites have always been

kitty cat cat (because it says cat twice, which is somehow hilarious)

and nice black man (because that's just SO much nicer than the [i]other[/i] word)

Snowflake3981

I really though this thread was about Kitty Cats, as in someone's pet. :detective:

I tried to use a word once that changed into "Smells of elderberries". A word similar to vacuum. But I was in no way trying to use it inappropriately. I can't remember what it was, but I guess they can't really fiddler for appropriate context within a sentence, they just have to censor it for everyone. I was just really suprised when I went back and read my post, I was like, "I didn't write that!" and it made my whole sentence into nonsense.