An Old School Catholic Message Board

Is It Just Me?

Akalyte

or does Obama's "civilian army" and forcing people to join and live in "barracks" sound
like concentration camp? I mean come on, the guy belongs to a racist black liberation theology church, He's got some of the worst people in America,perhaps in the world behind him. Why do I have an impending feeling of doom?Like he's going to use his army and power for "pay back"?(slavery)He obviously doesnt care for the un-born and ignores traditional Christian teachings.

Many are hailing him as the messiah in the black community, including Louis Farrakhan (a man who certainly wouldnt mind pay back and reparation). Many people are stock piling weapons now because they are afraid obama would leave america defenseless, like what the communists did in russia and turkey ,which in turn led to genocide.

princessgianna

[quote name='Akalyte' post='1705452' date='Nov 20 2008, 05:52 AM']Many people are stock piling weapons now because they are afraid obama would leave america defenseless, like what the communists did in russia and turkey ,which in turn led to genocide.[/quote]
yea i heard gun sales have sky-racketed!
EDIT: personally i can't wait to get me a gun though there is this age safety thing so but hey to defend myself when i am alone!

Edited by princessgianna

[quote name='Akalyte' post='1705452' date='Nov 20 2008, 05:52 AM']I mean come on, the guy belongs to a racist black liberation theology church[/quote]

It's actually an ecclesial community.

:mellow:

eagle_eye222001

At the end of the day, I know Obama's vision as he set on the campaign, will be unfulfilled, and many will become disenchanted with him.

Obama's vision is not an American vision. :unclesam:

I agree he is not Christian, I read an interview concerning his faith and his answers were horrible------they did not make much sense even for a basic Christian as he claims to be.

He will wage war on the pro-life movement.

--------------

I am not afraid of what Obama seems to be doing or what he wants to do because I know a large part of America will cry out when he begins his work.

Conservative America will rejuvenate and unite against him, the GOP will reform their ranks and prepare for 2012.

I don't think we should be afraid. :ohno:

Just hold onto our faith and keep watch. Everything done so far has been placing pieces on the board. However when the game of chess begins, Obama is no Grandmaster.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Akalyte' post='1705452' date='Nov 20 2008, 04:52 AM']or does Obama's "civilian army" and forcing people to join and live in "barracks" sound
like concentration camp? I mean come on, the guy belongs to a racist black liberation theology church, He's got some of the worst people in America,perhaps in the world behind him. Why do I have an impending feeling of doom?Like he's going to use his army and power for "pay back"?(slavery)He obviously doesnt care for the un-born and ignores traditional Christian teachings.

Many are hailing him as the messiah in the black community, including Louis Farrakhan (a man who certainly wouldnt mind pay back and reparation). Many people are stock piling weapons now because they are afraid obama would leave america defenseless, like what the communists did in russia and turkey ,which in turn led to genocide.[/quote]
It's just you.

I thought you were leaving the country? Changed your mind?

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' post='1709307' date='Nov 24 2008, 02:42 AM']At the end of the day, I know Obama's vision as he set on the campaign, will be unfulfilled, and many will become disenchanted with him.[/quote]
I hope so.

Mr_Private_Person

[quote name='Akalyte' post='1705452' date='Nov 20 2008, 06:52 AM']or does Obama's "civilian army" and forcing people to join and live in "barracks" sound

Many are hailing him as the messiah in the black community, including Louis Farrakhan (a man who certainly wouldnt mind pay back and reparation). Many people are stock piling weapons now because they are afraid obama would leave america defenseless, like what the communists did in russia and turkey ,which in turn led to genocide.[/quote]

Run for the hills.

Obama is out to kill us all.
[img]http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/yugiohmygod/barak-obama.jpg[/img]

Trees are going to make us poke pins through our necks.
[img]http://www.kvalle.se/wp-content/the-happening-ts-xvid-bald.jpg[/img]

Aliens are going to destroy our cities and turn us into powder.
[img]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t228/h8emos/2005_war_of_the_worlds_691.jpg[/img]

And the hurricanes are going to start an iceage
[img]http://bp0.blogger.com/_WAi2txkagVM/Ru29q62qGrI/AAAAAAAAAwk/CPnf7iIvdwY/s400/the_day_after_tomorrow_2.jpg[/img]

We're all going to die.

Run for the hills.

dairygirl4u2c

[quote name='Mr_Private_Person' post='1714218' date='Nov 29 2008, 09:43 PM']Run for the hills.

Obama is out to kill us all.

Trees are going to make us poke pins through our necks.

Aliens are going to destroy our cities and turn us into powder.

And the hurricanes are going to start an iceage

We're all going to die.

Run for the hills.[/quote]

: :o

uh oh. thanks for the heads up.

i'm going for the hills as we speak

Edited by dairygirl4u2c

dominicansoul

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' post='1714324' date='Nov 29 2008, 10:38 PM']: :o

uh oh. thanks for the heads up.

i'm going for the hills as we speak[/quote]

where are these "hills" y'all speak of?

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1716464' date='Dec 2 2008, 08:50 AM']where are these "hills" y'all speak of?[/quote]
Srsly. :mellow:

dominicansoul

[quote name='philothea' post='1716466' date='Dec 2 2008, 08:58 AM']Srsly. :mellow:[/quote]
no. i'm not serious. at. all.