An Old School Catholic Message Board

God's Existance

MakeYouThink

MakeYouThink

[url="http://www.math.tulane.edu/~tipler/physicsofchristianity.htm"]http://www.math.tulane.edu/~tipler/physicsofchristianity.htm[/url]

Read the first chapter.

This man believes he has solved the theory of everything, which says the creation of the universe was created by 3 cosmic singularities, what scientists say is the uncaused cause of the big bang, to create the universe. These three cosmic singularities make all dimensions, and the 'multiverse', and these three singularities are one.

This was also what primitives 2000 years ago wrote, when they believed God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit created everything we see today, because these three who were in heaven (outside time and space, and how do you define anything outside of time and space is beyond me) were one.

Fidei Defensor

"The Miracle of the Virgin Birth of Jesus, the virgin birth of a male, is plausible if we use modern knowledge of exactly how DNA codes for gender. One expects that in a virgin birth, all the DNA in the child would come from the mother alone. This is possible if Jesus were a XX male."

Curious. So he believes that rather than God creating the perfect XY combination, Jesus was born out of a strange DNA splitting and had a genetic disorder [mod]Disrespectful speech toward Our Lord. --Era Might[/mod]

MakeYouThink

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1638391' date='Aug 26 2008, 12:58 AM']"The Miracle of the Virgin Birth of Jesus, the virgin birth of a male, is plausible if we use modern knowledge of exactly how DNA codes for gender. One expects that in a virgin birth, all the DNA in the child would come from the mother alone. This is possible if Jesus were a XX male."

Curious. So he believes that rather than God creating the perfect XY combination, Jesus was born out of a strange DNA splitting and had a genetic disorder [mod]Disrespectful speech toward Our Lord. --Era Might[/mod][/quote]

Since you don't answer to us or our 'little' god, your opinion doesn't matter.

The fact, you don't bring up the three cosmic singularities that exist outside of time and space that created all that we see, I will just consider your thoughts completely wrong.

I have an idea. Since my Father told your father to go on his belly and lick dust, I suggest you be just like him, get on the ground and go clean my floor by licking up all the dirt with your filthy tongue!

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='MakeYouThink' post='1638400' date='Aug 25 2008, 11:11 PM']Since you don't answer to us or our 'little' god, your opinion doesn't matter.

The fact, you don't bring up the three cosmic singularities that exist outside of time and space that created all that we see, I will just consider your thoughts completely wrong.

I have an idea. Since my Father told your father to go on his belly and lick dust, I suggest you be just like him, get on the ground and go clean my floor by licking up all the dirt with your filthy tongue![/quote]
That was uncalled for.

You posted the chapter and I made a comment about a portion of it. I haven't finished examining the idea about the singularities yet, so if you'd shut your mouth about it, I can get back to you.

MakeYouThink

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1638404' date='Aug 26 2008, 12:14 AM']That was uncalled for.

You posted the chapter and I made a comment about a portion of it. I haven't finished examining the idea about the singularities yet, so if you'd shut your mouth about it, I can get back to you.[/quote]

You've already admitted that you don't serve God, and I am not one of those loppy-pop, patti-cake, be nice to everybody Christians.

I believe you are here to be a jerk, and that your actions are uncalled for. Calling Jesus that abomindable name, because whoever you serve wants you to do so, I will not put up with that stuff. You say you come and go once and a while, why not do so now.

I take the conflict between God and all rebellious spirits seriously, so whoever you answer too, go back to him/her and tell them someone has a back bone told you to leave. Or, you can, decide you are on the losing side and come over to us.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='MakeYouThink' post='1638407' date='Aug 25 2008, 11:19 PM']You've already admitted that you don't serve God, and I am not one of those loppy-pop, patti-cake, be nice to everybody Christians.

I believe you are here to be a jerk, and that your actions are uncalled for. Calling Jesus that abomindable name, because whoever you serve wants you to do so, I will not put up with that stuff. You say you come and go once and a while, why not do so now.

I take the conflict between God and all rebellious spirits seriously, so whoever you answer too, go back to him/her and tell them someone has a back bone told you to leave. Or, you can, decide you are on the losing side and come over to us.[/quote]
If I don't believe in God, do you seriously think I believe in satan either? Settle down.

I didn't call Jesus [mod]edit[/mod], Do you understand what [mod]edit don't use that word here[/mod] means?

I'm not here to be a jerk. I have every right to be here and to disagree with your opinions. As I said before, I've been here over 3 years. People know me. You on the other hand, have been here a very short while, and you don't seem to understand the concept of charity and at least respecting other people's opinions. You can think I'm wrong, as I think you are, but be a little more respectful. If you keep it up, you will end up banned.

MakeYouThink

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1638412' date='Aug 26 2008, 12:23 AM']If I don't believe in God, do you seriously think I believe in satan either? Settle down. [mod]edit-- language-- hsm [/mod][/quote]

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1638380' date='Aug 25 2008, 11:45 PM']P.S. I'm not an atheist, but I don't answer to you or your little god.[/quote]

So, am I to believe your words, saying you don't believe in God, or when you said you do, because if you aren't an Atheist (someone who doesn't believe in God) then why did you say that?

What you basically have done right now, is double talked. You say two different things that have two different meanings, and then expect people to side with you. Right!

Oh, I respect other people's opinions, but I don't respect a person who insults my Love, Jesus Christ! How dare you say that about the one that I love and I am espoused to!

And as I said before, any believer is married to God through faith, and that is why we are considered the bride awaiting God. So when Mary had Jesus, he wasn't born out of wedlock. Learn some decency.

Edited by homeschoolmom

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='MakeYouThink' post='1638415' date='Aug 25 2008, 11:32 PM']So, am I to believe your words, saying you don't believe in God, or when you said you do, because if you aren't an Atheist (someone who doesn't believe in God) then why did you say that?

Oh, I respect other people's opinions, but I don't respect a person who insults my Love, Jesus Christ! How dare you say that about the one that I love and I am espoused to!

And as I said before, any believer is married to God through faith, and that is why we are considered the bride awaiting God. So when Mary had Jesus, he wasn't born out of wedlock. Learn some decency.[/quote]
Time for a dictionary. Atheism holds that there is no supernatural at all. I can not believe in your God (or the silly box you place God in) but still believe in something. There is something called agnosticism.

And for the record, seeing as I don't believe in all that mumbo jumbo you're talking about being married to God, I'll stick with what I DO know, and that's the fact that Mary and Joseph weren't married until after Jesus was born. [mod]Disrespectful speech toward Our Lord. --Era Might[/mod]

MakeYouThink

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1638416' date='Aug 26 2008, 12:36 AM']Time for a dictionary. Atheism holds that there is no supernatural at all. I can not believe in your God (or the silly box you place God in) but still believe in something. There is something called agnosticism.

And for the record, seeing as I don't believe in all that mumbo jumbo you're talking about being married to God, I'll stick with what I DO know, and that's the fact that Mary and Joseph weren't married until after Jesus was born. [mod]Disrespectful speech toward Our Lord. --Era Might[/mod][/quote]

So, you admit, that you serve Lucifer, because any kind of spirituality that doesn't involve God is of Lucifer. What is it then? Buddhism? Paganism? Wicca? All of these are adversarial to God, and therefore - because satanic means adversarial, they are all satanic.

I don't like your type of people. We are enemies, and, although I am called to love my enemies, it doesn't mean I will be nice to you.

If you come to interfere here, then you should leave. All you are is a troll!

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='MakeYouThink' post='1638418' date='Aug 25 2008, 11:41 PM']So, you admit, that you serve Lucifer, because any kind of spirituality that doesn't involve God is of Lucifer. What is it then? Buddhism? Paganism? Wicca? All of these are adversarial to God, and therefore - because satanic means adversarial, they are all satanic.

I don't like your type of people. We are enemies, and, although I am called to love my enemies, it doesn't mean I will be nice to you.

If you come to interfere here, then you should leave. All you are is a troll![/quote]
ag·nos·tic /ægˈnɒstɪk/ [ag-nos-tik]
–noun 1. a person who holds that the existence of the ultimate cause, as God, and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable, or that human knowledge is limited to experience.
2. a person who denies or doubts the possibility of ultimate knowledge in some area of study.

I seriously resent being accused of serving satan. I don't believe in God as you define him, especially the Christian idea. I have my personal beliefs though, and I don't appreciate you accusing me of being your sworn enemy just because you dont know what agnostic means.

MakeYouThink

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1638421' date='Aug 26 2008, 12:49 AM']ag·nos·tic /ægˈnɒstɪk/ [ag-nos-tik]
–noun 1. a person who holds that the existence of the ultimate cause, as God, and the essential nature of things are unknown and unknowable, or that human knowledge is limited to experience.
2. a person who denies or doubts the possibility of ultimate knowledge in some area of study.

I seriously resent being accused of serving satan. I don't believe in God as you define him, especially the Christian idea. I have my personal beliefs though, and I don't appreciate you accusing me of being your sworn enemy just because you dont know what agnostic means.[/quote]

If you are not for Jesus, you are against him, and if you are against him, you are against me.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='MakeYouThink' post='1638429' date='Aug 26 2008, 03:33 AM']If you are not for Jesus, you are against him, and if you are against him, you are against me.[/quote]True statement but

you may disagree but kindly do it with GOOD manners. Rudeness means you forfeit the argument, we don't do rude here. :getaclue:

MakeYouThink

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1638595' date='Aug 26 2008, 10:03 AM']True statement but

you may disagree but kindly do it with GOOD manners. Rudeness means you forfeit the argument, we don't do rude here. :getaclue:[/quote]

Until he apologizes, which I hope demand an apology as well, for this

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1638364' date='Aug 25 2008, 11:28 PM'][mod]Disrespectful speech toward Our Lord. --Era Might[/mod][/quote]

[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?s=&showtopic=84081&view=findpost&p=1638364"]Link to his comment[/url]

The fact you are protecting him, is kinda distrubing. I can disagree with an Atheist and still nice to them. When someone says that, give me a break. The fact you don't want to defend God is pretty lame! :getaclue:

MakeYouThink

And I will apologize to him, publicly, after he apologizes to everybody for saying what he said about Jesus above.

I hope, Cmom, that you can agree that he should give a public apology for saying what he said, because if that doesn't anger you, like it has angered me, well. :getaclue:

I wonder why the rules didn't apply to him when he posted that. That's disrespectful to the invisible member of this forum, the one that sees every post made. Remember, Jesus is a member here too.

Edited by MakeYouThink