An Old School Catholic Message Board

Heres A Question

alimarie_11

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='MakeYouThink' post='1638419' date='Aug 25 2008, 11:44 PM']He may not need me too, but it is my desire to defend him from every foolish thing that leaves the mouth of an unbeliever.[/quote]
You didn't answer my question. Can I have $5?

HisChildForever

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1638423' date='Aug 26 2008, 01:53 AM']You didn't answer my question. Can I have $5?[/quote]

No.

:ninja:

[quote]Ali, don't worry. We all struggle sometimes.
I pray that you find all the answers you're looking for.[/quote]

thank you very very much my dear

[quote]Whatever. But you do realize the more you act like this towards non believers and [b]make yourself such a foolish example of Christian love and charity[/b], the most likely it is that people will think Christianity is even more of a joke and choose to fight against it even more?[/quote]

this is veryyy very very very true.
plus its also dissappointingly discouraging.

Ok, can we please close this thread mods. As someone pointed out, he is just posting to get people ticked off. Well there is no point of this thread being open in a debate board if the sole purpose is to tick people off. Its supposed to be about debating two sides of an argument. Not a pissing contest.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='havok579257' post='1638912' date='Aug 26 2008, 04:30 PM']Ok, can we please close this thread mods. As someone pointed out, he is just posting to get people ticked off. Well there is no point of this thread being open in a debate board if the sole purpose is to tick people off. Its supposed to be about debating two sides of an argument. Not a pissing contest.[/quote]
We're over that ;)