An Old School Catholic Message Board

Heres A Question

alimarie_11

HisChildForever

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1638372' date='Aug 26 2008, 12:37 AM']Oh come off it. I know what this phorum is about and I've been here longer than you, by years. Most people who have been here that long or longer know me. They may disagree with me, but they know me.

I like to stir the pot.[/quote]

How are you "stirring the pot" by calling Jesus a [mod]edit--language--hsm[/mod] You're just discrediting your intelligence by saying something ridiculous.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='HisChildForever' post='1638376' date='Aug 25 2008, 10:42 PM']How are you "stirring the pot" by calling Jesus [mod]edit[/mod]? You're just discrediting your intelligence by saying something ridiculous.[/quote]
No. People need to lighten up a bit.

Plus, its funny to watch how people react.

Don't underestimate me. I don't pretend to be a genius, but I'm also not stupid.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='MakeYouThink' post='1638373' date='Aug 25 2008, 10:37 PM']Atheists are people who are only looking for an excuse to act anyway they choose. [mod]Personal attack. --Era Might[/mod][/quote]
P.S. I'm not an atheist, but I don't answer to you or your little god.

HisChildForever

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1638379' date='Aug 26 2008, 12:43 AM']No. People need to lighten up a bit.[/quote]

Did you [i]not[/i] see the donkey picture?

[quote]Plus, its funny to watch how people react.[/quote]

I can only imagine.

[quote]Don't underestimate me. I don't pretend to be a genius, but I'm also not stupid.[/quote]

No one is underestimating you. There's a time and a place for silly comments. The Lame Board is always the place.

Though there's nothing silly and amusing about name-calling Jesus.

HisChildForever

[quote]P.S. I'm not an atheist, but I don't answer to you or your little god.[/quote]

LOL.

Who [i]do[/i] you answer to?

MakeYouThink

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1638380' date='Aug 25 2008, 11:45 PM']P.S. I'm not an atheist, but I don't answer to you or your little god.[/quote]

Oh, you're a Pagan, or Luciferian. I eat punks like you for breakfast! LOL! :lol_roll:

Bring it buddy.
[img]http://www.hollywoodjesus.com/movie/matrix_revolutions/27.jpeg[/img]

MakeYouThink

[quote name='HisChildForever' post='1638393' date='Aug 25 2008, 11:58 PM']:wacko:[/quote]
LOL :lol_roll:

I'm only being just as inflamatory as he is. LOL! When someone of his kind of arrogance comes along to meet me, I go for the mental jugular. I've seen enough of how this type of person works to know that when you challenge them, they go running like the cowards they are.

So relax.

After all, we are called to make Christ's enemies his footstool.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='MakeYouThink' post='1638398' date='Aug 25 2008, 11:06 PM']LOL :lol_roll:

I'm only being just as inflamatory as he is. LOL! When someone of his kind of arrogance comes along to meet me, I go for the mental jugular. I've seen enough of how this type of person works to know that when you challenge them, they go running like the cowards they are.

So relax.

After all, we are called to make Christ's enemies his footstool.[/quote]
Lol.

You're kind of mean. No wonder no one wants to debate you. There is this thing called charity... ask around. It's a generally accepted thing around here that if you're Christian and you talk like you are right now, you're not a very good one.

Edit: here are the phorum guidelines if you haven't read them - [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=81147"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=81147[/url]

Edited by fidei defensor

MakeYouThink

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1638399' date='Aug 26 2008, 01:08 AM']Lol.

You're kind of mean. No wonder no one wants to debate you. There is this thing called charity... ask around. It's a generally accepted thing around here that if you're Christian and you talk like you are right now, you're not a very good one.

Edit: here are the phorum guidelines if you haven't read them - [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=81147"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=81147[/url][/quote]

I'm still going to make you my lord's footstool!

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='MakeYouThink' post='1638402' date='Aug 25 2008, 11:13 PM']I'm still going to make you my lord's footstool![/quote]
Whatever. But you do realize the more you act like this towards non believers and make yourself such a foolish example of Christian love and charity, the most likely it is that people will think Christianity is even more of a joke and choose to fight against it even more? You are the perfect example of what we call a "bigot."

Fidei Defensor

You might also benefit from reading this:
[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=62759"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=62759[/url]

MakeYouThink

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1638405' date='Aug 26 2008, 12:16 AM']Whatever. But you do realize the more you act like this towards non believers and make yourself such a foolish example of Christian love and charity, the most likely it is that people will think Christianity is even more of a joke and choose to fight against it even more? You are the perfect example of what we call a "bigot."[/quote]

I have this crazy thought, I believe everybody has already made up they're minds anyways, so what I do, or not do, will not affect they're decision to serve God or not to serve God.

Call me a 'bigot' all you want.

If you asked me for 5 dollars, I would certainly give it. If you needed a place to stay, I would give you my bed. But if you come here to harass God's own people out of some perverse pleasure, which you have said in your own words when you said - I say things to get a rise out of the people here, you can expect me to stand up to you and call you a piece of filth! I consider it God first, my brothers and sisters second, and non-believers third. They trump you, so I will defend them, and insulting my Lord. I guess it's okay with God for me to just say, hey, you just called Jesus that abomindable thing, but that's okay because I have to be nice to you because he says I should be charitable to him! LOL! God would take offense if I didn't say something in his defense!

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='MakeYouThink' post='1638413' date='Aug 25 2008, 11:26 PM']I have this crazy thought, I believe everybody has already made up they're minds anyways, so what I do, or not do, will not affect they're decision to serve God or not to serve God.

Call me a 'bigot' all you want.

If you asked me for 5 dollars, I would certainly give it. If you needed a place to stay, I would give you my bed. But if you come here to harass God's own people out of some perverse pleasure, which you have said in your own words when you said - I say things to get a rise out of the people here, you can expect me to stand up to you and call you a piece of filth! I consider it God first, my brothers and sisters second, and non-believers third. They trump you, so I will defend them, and insulting my Lord. I guess it's okay with God for me to just say, hey, you just called Jesus that abomindable thing, but that's okay because I have to be nice to you because he says I should be charitable to him! LOL! God would take offense if I didn't say something in his defense![/quote]
Can I have $5?

(for the record, if your god exists, he certainly doesn't need you to defend him. HA)

MakeYouThink

[quote name='fidei defensor' post='1638417' date='Aug 26 2008, 12:38 AM']Can I have $5?

(for the record, if your god exists, he certainly doesn't need you to defend him. HA)[/quote]

He may not need me too, but it is my desire to defend him from every foolish thing that leaves the mouth of an unbeliever.