An Old School Catholic Message Board

What Bush Has Done For The Pro-life Cause In America

qfnol31

MakeYouThink

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1637595' date='Aug 25 2008, 01:12 PM']Glad I don't have to pick in this. :D[/quote]

I wish I could pick, and write down Dr. Ron Paul's name!

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='MakeYouThink' post='1637722' date='Aug 25 2008, 02:17 PM']I wish I could pick, and write down Dr. Ron Paul's name![/quote]
Or Jesus. ;)
If I was American... and eighteen.

MakeYouThink

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1637727' date='Aug 25 2008, 03:21 PM']Or Jesus. ;)
If I was American... and eighteen.[/quote]

But we never have to vote for Jesus ever. One day he will just show up, and the entire government will be on his shoulders! :bow:

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='MakeYouThink' post='1637732' date='Aug 25 2008, 02:27 PM']But we never have to vote for Jesus ever. One day he will just show up, and the entire government will be on his shoulders! :bow:[/quote]
On his shoulders... or lying in a smouldering mess. :)
In any case it'll be pretty grand.

Madame Vengier

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1637727' date='Aug 25 2008, 03:21 PM']Or Jesus. ;)
If I was American... and eighteen.[/quote]

You're not 18??????

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Madame Vengier' post='1637752' date='Aug 25 2008, 02:39 PM']You're not 18??????[/quote]
Are you surprised? I've never made a secret out of it.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1637761' date='Aug 25 2008, 02:43 PM']Are you surprised? I've never made a secret out of it.[/quote]
Just in case you didn't catch it, this display picture is not me. ;)
Hahaha, kidding. :D
Well no, not kidding. I'm just not a jerk like that, :D

Madame Vengier

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1637761' date='Aug 25 2008, 02:43 PM']Are you surprised? I've never made a secret out of it.[/quote]

I am surprised. I can talk to you online easily like you are my age. I would never have taken you for 18. That's quite impressive!!

One other things--I almost never read the bios/profiles of other Phatmassers so there are lots and lots of things I don't know about people that I talk to on the board quite frequently. I like learning as we go. Like, for the longest time I thought "Dominican Soul" was a male. :whistle:

Edited by Madame Vengier

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Madame Vengier' post='1638089' date='Aug 25 2008, 07:01 PM']I am surprised. I can talk to you online easily like you are my age. I would never have taken you for 18. That's quite impressive!!

One other things--I almost never read the bios/profiles of other Phatmassers so there are lots and lots of things I don't know about people that I talk to on the board quite frequently. I like learning as we go. Like, for the longest time I thought "Dominican Soul" was a male. :whistle:[/quote]
I'm not sure I posted my age there or not.
Well don't change the way you talk to me, please. :) It's all working well so far.

[quote name='hérisson' post='1637393' date='Aug 25 2008, 02:32 AM']That's not true : in the rest of the world, in most Nato countries and in Europe, the vast majority of people and political leaders were against the war, but Bush prefered to listen to other voices...[/quote]

Regardless of who said no, what matters is who said yes to Iraq. It's all the same Americans who keep blaming the President for their own mistake.

Speaking of false blame...It seems accurate to say that the Clinton administration had proposed changing out Saddam:

[url="http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/01/13/oneill.bush/"]http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/01/13/oneill.bush/[/url]

MakeYouThink

[quote name='qfnol31' post='1638277' date='Aug 25 2008, 09:54 PM']Speaking of false blame...It seems accurate to say that the Clinton administration had proposed changing out Saddam:

[url="http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/01/13/oneill.bush/"]http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/01/13/oneill.bush/[/url][/quote]

If you guys can't already tell by this, there is a constant move throughout the past presidents since Kennedy to move in a direction that ultimately hurts each and every person in America. And I say Kennedy was the last truly great president, because he disagreed with what was being presented to him by the joint chiefs. Plus he didn't want the war in Cuba because it would lead to WWIII, and he wanted the CIA dismantled (or at least I heard he did), so he ended up dead - probably because of all of these. The Industrial-Military complex didn't like the fact he didn't want to play game with them!

Every President has played game since then, except Regan, to an extent, he was just warned for prying into matters certain people wanted to keep quiet - like every single cent of income tax goes to the federal reserve loan payments and the national debt, not one cent for services.

Edited by MakeYouThink

Madame Vengier

[quote name='qfnol31' post='1638256' date='Aug 25 2008, 09:40 PM']Regardless of who said no, what matters is who said yes to Iraq. It's all the same Americans who keep blaming the President for their own mistake.[/quote]

How can it be our own mistake? Bush didn't ASK America what we wanted. He did what he wanted. There were numerous protests from the American public. He ignored them. He knew what the overwhelming feeling was and he ignored it. We wanted him to bring Osama Bin Laden to justice and instead he invaded Iraq. Makes nooooooooooooooooooooo sense!!!

There were many more cheers too. If I remember correctly, the majority won out about Iraq.

And regardless, it is the politicians who really supported him and then turned around to say it was a mistake blaming it all on Bush. It was their fault as equally as it was his...