An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Dont Have To Go To Purgatory !

[url="http://www.ewtn.com/library/SPIRIT/AVOIDPRG.TXT"]http://www.ewtn.com/library/SPIRIT/AVOIDPRG.TXT[/url]

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Either way I get in will be am happy. Purg. no purg. I will be lucky just to get in.

Edited by Balthazor

Unfortunately, I am well on my way to Purgatory for a long stint there. I do all I can to lessen my time there, but a saint I will never be. :(

Edited by Justin86

[quote name='Justin86' post='1643226' date='Aug 31 2008, 08:30 AM']Unfortunately, I am well on my way to Purgatory for a long stint there. A saint I will never be. :([/quote]

awww that's ok. we will keep each other company.

[quote name='Balthazor' post='1643228' date='Aug 31 2008, 10:31 PM']awww that's ok. we will keep each other company.[/quote]
:console:

[quote]awww that's ok. we will keep each other company.[/quote]

Yep! And our angels will be with us the entire way! So don't worry, we'll be okay :)

saint you will be. saint you are, my friend. just different understanding. you wont be St Justin, maybe (i dunno, maybe you will) but you still fit the bill for being a Christian.

HisChildForever

[quote name='Deb' post='1643204' date='Aug 31 2008, 08:53 AM']Yes, and from reading that, it is so simple. :rolleyes:[/quote]

My reaction exactly. ;)

IrishSalesian

[quote name='Justin86' post='1643226' date='Aug 31 2008, 10:30 AM']Unfortunately, I am well on my way to Purgatory for a long stint there. I do all I can to lessen my time there, but a saint I will never be. :([/quote]

We are all saints, we need to act like it. We may not feel worthy, but we are all called to sanctity.