An Old School Catholic Message Board

Vocational Visit

Fr. Antony Maria OSB

Fr. Antony Maria OSB

Hey everyone, I just got back from the Abbey, and it was amazing to say the least! I definately have a lot to pray about, but I can honestly say that my heart is set on the Benedictines. I still feel as though I should pray about it more, and I know I have some time yet to make this decision for sure, but God definately touched me these past four days as I was living with these holy men, and it was amazing. So thank you all again for your prayers, and I was praying for you throughout the weekend, as well.

May God bless and protect you always in all of your endeavors, especially your discernment!

Your Brother in Christ,

Joe

P.S. Please keep Frs. Bede and Andrew in your prayers. Fr. Bede is 92 and Fr. Andrew is also getting on in years, and neither of them are doing well right now. Thank you.

srmarymichael

[quote name='NazFarmer' post='1626600' date='Aug 14 2008, 12:44 AM']Hey everyone, I am visiting a Benedictine Abbey this weekend, so this thread is really two fold:

if anyone has any prayer intentions, please post them here. I am going to have a lot of time to pray, so if anyone has anything that they would like me to pray for please let me know and I shall do so![/quote]

Please pray for my brother who is suffering very much in the hospital right now. He has lived his life united with Christ, now he is united with Jesus on the Cross in a different way. Thank you!!!

Prayers for you too from us!