An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Are American's So Arrogant

KOIfriend

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1621706' date='Aug 8 2008, 04:35 PM']I am sure I can find Canadians who say vile things about the US as well, but the point is, WE didn't say them, so you should not come here an attack the Americans on this board. There are people here from every continent except Antartica [we are working on that] and we still together so if you bash the American contingent you are attacking all phatmassers, which is not polite.[/quote]

Agreed.

I hear it all the time, and I almost go, and we're such a great nation too.

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1621706' date='Aug 8 2008, 04:35 PM']I am sure I can find Canadians who say vile things about the US as well, but the point is, WE didn't say them, so you should not come here an attack the Americans on this board. There are people here from every continent except Antartica [we are working on that] and we still together so if you bash the American contingent you are attacking all phatmassers, which is not polite.[/quote]

Agreed.

I hear it all the time, and I almost go, and we're such a great nation too.

[quote name='Justin86' post='1621716' date='Aug 8 2008, 03:41 PM']So now that we all agree that stupid, offensive people live everywhere except Antarctica, can the topic end now?[/quote]
Well, I really frikking hate penguins.

Wha??? Didn't you see March of the Penguins? They're cute leathery things with effeminate fathers that stay home and let mom go out and risk her life in the cold harsh winter. What's not to love?

Edited by Justin86

Oh, and this thread is obviously going to go into lameness. I know. I'm a psychic.

Edited by Justin86

I stop to do some laundry, and miss out on the coolest fight. An American ironing a Canadian's shirts, that's got to be worth a few epitaphs.

[quote name='rachael' post='1621557' date='Aug 8 2008, 03:24 PM']should this be moved to the lame board? :unsure:[/quote]

:P I hearby declare this thread LAME

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' post='1621745' date='Aug 8 2008, 05:05 PM']Image edited[/quote]

:bigthink: :biglol: :lol_pound: I have never seen that one, but I am sure every country can come up with their own version.