An Old School Catholic Message Board

Eucharist Or People?

Nihil Obstat

Your choice?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='LouisvilleFan' post='1654317' date='Sep 12 2008, 09:44 PM']Well, yeah... but not an ugly argument, obviously. I'm not one of those who views disagreement as a negative thing. :)[/quote]
Argument to me always implies ugliness, so I say debate when I mean polite sorts of things. :)

[quote name='johnnydigit' post='1654393' date='Sep 13 2008, 12:36 AM']i was going to choose "Eucharist" without reading the thread, then when i read what it was about i chose "People". who are the 25% that chose "Eucharist" and why? i bet they didn't read the thread or something. He's God. fire doesn't hurt God lol[/quote]

Funny what reading will do. :)

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1654528' date='Sep 13 2008, 03:35 AM']Argument to me always implies ugliness, so I say debate when I mean polite sorts of things. :)[/quote]

That's what I figured you might be thinking... most people associate arguing with bitterness and out-of-control emotions, but a lawyer arguing a point in court isn't characterized by any of that foolishness.

[quote name='LouisvilleFan' post='1655795' date='Sep 15 2008, 08:26 AM']That's what I figured you might be thinking... most people associate arguing with bitterness and out-of-control emotions, but a lawyer arguing a point in court isn't characterized by any of that foolishness.[/quote]
True enough. I must be influenced too much by modern cultural norms. :)