An Old School Catholic Message Board

Things Needing To Get Rid Of...

SisterAli

Hello dear phatmass phamily,

I have been away for awhile now...maybe I'll post more at a later time in that regards. Anyways, I have some things that I need to sell to get rid of and I thought I would post the list on here and see if any of you are interested. It is helping me for a great cause that I will post about at a later time.

I see some new names on phatmass, that is great to have more new people join the phamily! I'm sure some of you remember me :-)

Please private message me with the things you are interested in getting and we will go from there :-) I also will have pictures avaliable for each item.

*4 Franciscan brievary covers (for each Divine Office book - 4 volume)
*2 Franciscan Divine Office Supplements (Green and Brown - Ordinary Time)
*2 Angel statutes
*2 Blessed Mother Mary pictures
*I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life desk statute
*Mercy Me CD
*St. Therese Stationary Cards (will sell seperately or all together) I believe I have 4 or 5 of them
*St. Therese sacrifice beads (blue)
*Franciscan olive wood Crown Rosary
*Book (Miracles Do Happen) by Sister Briege McKenna, O.S.C.
*Green Bead Rosary Braclet
*Mother Teresa medal with chain
*Black and silver Jesus braclet
*2 light blue and dark blue Godstrong Braclets

Again, please private message me if you are interested in any of these things...If there is more than one person interested in buying the same item then I will sell to the first come, first serve. Thank you so much! Please pray for me and my religious vocation!

My prayers,

Allie

Edited by SisterAli

the lords sheep

Welcome back SisterAli! It's great to see you again! I look forward to hearing what you've been up to. You will remain in my prayers.
In Jesus and Mary,
Lauren

[quote name='the lords sheep' post='1593669' date='Jul 7 2008, 11:30 AM']Welcome back SisterAli! It's great to see you again! I look forward to hearing what you've been up to. You will remain in my prayers.
In Jesus and Mary,
Lauren[/quote]

Thank you so much Lauren. My prayers. I have missed all of you!

GBU,

Allie

Edited by SisterAli

[quote name='puellapaschalis' post='1593695' date='Jul 7 2008, 12:12 PM']Welcome back :) It's great to see you around here again![/quote]

Thank you ;)

Thank you stlmom, I'm sure many have been wondering why I just disappeared for awhile ^_^ Given at the right time I shall announce. Thank you!

Prayers!

Edited by SisterAli

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

I've been gone sometime myself, and I've been wondering where you have been! Good to see you around these parts again, Aliie!

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' post='1594739' date='Jul 8 2008, 12:36 AM']I've been gone sometime myself, and I've been wondering where you have been! Good to see you around these parts again, Aliie![/quote]

Thank you Angela. Hope things are going well for you!

GBU,

Allie

[quote name='SisterAli' post='1595006' date='Jul 8 2008, 11:15 AM']Thank you Angela. Hope things are going well for you!

GBU,

Allie[/quote]

Things sold so far:

Franciscan Rosary
One Blessed Mary Picture
St. Therese sacrifice beads

God Bless You!

Allie

I also have a few books that I need to get rid of ....let me know if anyone is interested!

God Bless!

Thank you to those that have purchased something!

[quote name='DominicanPhilosophy' post='1600959' date='Jul 16 2008, 04:51 AM']Thank you! The items are beautiful. God bless you! :thumbsup:[/quote]

You are certainly welcome!!!

Things sold so far:

Franciscan Rosary
One Blessed Mary Picture
St. Therese sacrifice beads
*newly sold (Green Franciscan supplement)

God Bless You!

Allie

P.S. I have some more things that I will post in a little while. God Bless you all. May God Reward you!!!