An Old School Catholic Message Board

Prayer Pals

the lords sheep

aalpha1989

I haven't really talked that much on the VS, but I would still like one. 'S that cool? How do we get assigned a prayer pal?

the lords sheep

I'm so glad that you guys want to take part. Good idea, Holy Spirit!

Anyway, I'll probably assign them randomly when I get a chance later this afternoon, and then as time goes on, we can assign people as they come in pairs.

And, I have never seen a nun smiley, although I think people have asked about getting one in the past.... you should ask d.ust (or even one of the moderators, because d.ust's pm box tends to get full quickly) (also, if you are going to pm d.ust, take out the period... its all one word, but it has word triggers when you write it on the forum- see: dust)
God bless you all!!!
In Jesus and Mary,
Lauren

Sister Rose Therese

I guess Brother Ed broke the ice, I guess it is OK for us religious to join as prayer partners.
Sign me up. :)

aalpha1989

[quote name='the_rev' post='1595063' date='Jul 8 2008, 12:16 PM']I'd be interested in a prayer pal as well.[/quote]

wanna be mine?

Brother Ed

[quote name='aalpha1989' post='1595102' date='Jul 8 2008, 11:42 AM']wanna be mine?[/quote]

I would like to share with you all the song that I had sung at my Perpetual Promises. I have my choir sing this at least every other month. (I am a full time Music Director at a wonderful Parish in Upstate NY).

This song is very moving and uplifting. Here are the words, just read them. I played it last night for all of you.

I Surrender All

vs.1 - All to Jesus, I surrender, all to him I freely give. I will ever love and trust Him, in His presence daily live.

vs.2 - All to Jesus, I surrender, Humbly at His feet I bow. Worldly pleasures all forsaken, Take me Jesus, take me now.

vs.3 - All to Jesus, I surrender, Make me Saviour, wholly Thine.Let me feel the Holy Spirit, Truly know that Thou art mine.

vs. 4 - All to Jesus, I surrender, Lord, I give myself to Thee. Fill me with Thy love and power, Let Thy blessing fall on me.

Refrain - I surrender all, I surrender all, All to thee, my blessed Saviour, I surrender all.

My love and prayers to all of you... Lets keep praying....
Pax et Bonum,
Bro. Ed

the lords sheep

So here's the list thus far... I just kind of paired them randomly. How does it look???

Caramelonion - puellapaschalis

Brother ed - EricTheRed

phivan - SisterAli

HisChildForever - Deus_te_Amat

Amor vincit omnia - passerby

DominicanPhilosophy- Maria Faustina

Lisieux Flower - littlesister

aalpha1989 - the_rev

TotusTuusMaria - Sister Rose Therese

ps- the next person to sign up gets me... you lucky person you!!! :topsy:

[quote name='the lords sheep' date='Jul 9 2008, 10:31 AM' post='1596018']
So here's the list thus far... I just kind of paired them randomly.

Please add EWIE,

begging your prayers,
offering mine.

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...