An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sisters Of Mary, Mother Of The Church

TotusTuusMaria

TotusTuusMaria

I was able to watch it this morning, because I recorded the last Sunday night encore. :) I really enjoyed it. The sisters seemed very happy, and they did explain a lot. I am wondering though what happened to the other sisters who left with them, but are no longer with them. Seventeen left, Sister said. It looks like about 10 or so are forming the new community. Prayers for them.

I was pleasantly surprised to hear about the troubles of the Church on LOTR, with the lack of catechesis and wide spread abuses that occur in Mass in our parishes, I mean when the Novus Ordo is not being celebrated properly. Fr. Mark recognized it (although I thought he did it very nicely, obviously not wanting to get too much into it). I was surprised. I am glad I was able to catch that last episode. I am certainly praying for these sisters. They seem just great. :)

One thing I had never thought of before with the sedevacant position, is what do they believe or hope will happen in the end. This was brought up on LOTR. For instance, how do they think the "true pope" will be restored to the seat of Peter. I had never thought about their thoughts on that. The Sisters were very fair toward the sedevacant position. I hope more Sisters will join them in the future. So neat how they are "related" to the Missionaries for Charity! :)