An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sisters Of Mary, Mother Of The Church

TotusTuusMaria

TotusTuusMaria

The Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church will be on [url="http://www.ewtn.com/rock/index.asp"]Life on the Rock[/url] July 31.

The title of the show is:
[b]Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church
Tu es Petrus[/b]

I am really excited about this one. :)

LilyofSaintMaria

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1589780' date='Jul 3 2008, 01:27 AM']The Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church will be on [url="http://www.ewtn.com/rock/index.asp"]Life on the Rock[/url] July 31.

The title of the show is:
[b]Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church
Tu es Petrus[/b]

I am really excited about this one. :)[/quote]

Thanks for posting this! I am excited to see it too! :lol_roll:

Bernadette

[quote name='LilyofSaintMaria' post='1589941' date='Jul 3 2008, 07:32 AM']Thanks for posting this! I am excited to see it too! :lol_roll:
Bernadette[/quote]

Me too!

• 2 weeks later...
TotusTuusMaria

[url="http://www.wyd2008orbust.com/Home_Page.html"]The Sisters are going to WYD[/url]

• 3 weeks later...
TotusTuusMaria

The Sisters were on LOTR tonight. There will be an encore tonight at 12, 11 Eastern (I think). I am central. Anyway, I am recording it. I hope you guys that are interested in watching, don't miss it. I think it will be a great episode! Did anyone catch it tonight at 7?

Rising_Suns

TTM,
I am looking forward to it. I have set my internal clock to turn on the live media player at 1am EST.

-Davide

DominicanPhilosophy

On EWTN? For whatever reason, it didn't list it for me on TV at all tonight and it's 11:00 pm ET but isn't on TV or on the live feed. :idontknow:

I saw it and it was terrific!

These sisters are "the real deal." Let's continue to pray for them, and may they lead many others back into the fold!

TotusTuusMaria

So good to hear the show was great! :)

Yeah, the encore is usually at midnight. Tonight was one of those rare nights where they have a very long something else that over-rides the midnight encore. :( It will encore again at noon on Monday. I think that will be the last encore... maybe. I am sad that it didn't encore tonight. I am looking forward to it Monday.

Sorry about that guys. I should have checked myself before I posted. I hope we can all catch it at noon on Monday.

:)

Edited by TotusTuusMaria

I watched it last night and looked them up on their site (www.sistersofmarymc.org). I love their emphasis on devotion and consecration to our Blessed Mother.

By the way, has anyone heard the recording of the Ave Maria they have on their website? It's really beautiful.

TotusTuusMaria

[quote]Friday at noon is the Daily Mass, and at 1 o'clock is Fr. John Corapi. It looks like there won't be an encore...[/quote]

Another member just kindly pmed me this. :( Oh well... I'll just have to be content with the audio in the archives that they will put up in the next couple weeks.

Rising_Suns

It was a wonderful episode, and especially informative for those who are not familiar with the positions of ultratraditionalists. I thought the sisters explained sedevacantism in a very humble and sober manner, and without judgment. They will undoubtedly be a positive influence to those who have gotten caught up in the "hermeneutic of dissent".

Blessings.

Edited by Rising_Suns