An Old School Catholic Message Board

Evil Things To Good People

Krush2k2

Autumn Dusk

well if you want to think that you can...by the way santa like his letters nice and early...you'd better get writing

KnightofChrist

One day your concerned about the serious spiritual ramifications and looking for faith-affirming books for a child you care about, the next your either acting or whatever trying to pass on this negativity.

Autumn Dusk

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1574145' date='Jun 17 2008, 06:59 PM']One day your concerned about the serious spiritual ramifications and looking for faith-affirming books for a child you care about, the next your either acting or whatever trying to pass on this negativity.[/quote]

Actually, I don't care about the kid. Someone I know does and they turned to me for help since I'm younger and connected to a Catholic community.

And as I said before...I can do what I want.

KnightofChrist

Yeah right. You'd never would have posted it had you not cared at all, and your caring and consern was all over that thread. But whatever most of the "I dont care" is some kind of lame act and a joke.

Autumn Dusk

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1574153' date='Jun 17 2008, 07:07 PM']Yeah right. You'd never would have posted it had you not cared at all, and your caring and consern was all over that thread. But whatever most of the "I dont care" is some kind of lame act and a joke.[/quote]

First off, I do things becuase they have some sort of benefit for me. Its not concern, don't be fooled. In this instance I get the benefit of helping my friend who gives stuff to me. Its purely all about me. I could care less about them if they didn't do anything for me.

Phatmass is a great form of amusment, however, if I could find a board to replace it that wouldn't ban me I'd most certinally be using them for amusement, too.

KnightofChrist

Sure Autumn Sure. It was you who stated that [u]you[/u] and your friend were "[u]concerned[/u] about the serious [u]spiritual[/u] ramifications" of the kid reading the Golden Compass, an atheist book. An atheist who is or was "concerned" about spiritual ramifications of a kid reading an atheist book, seems to be a conflict within you. Your act today, which maybe for amusement is completely different now. Just wanted to point that out for your audience.

Autumn Dusk

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1574177' date='Jun 17 2008, 07:22 PM']Sure Autumn Sure. It was you who stated that [u]you[/u] and your friend were "[u]concerned[/u] about the serious [u]spiritual[/u] ramifications" of the kid reading the Golden Compass, an atheist book. An atheist who is or was "concerned" about spiritual ramifications of a kid reading an atheist book, seems to be a conflict within you. Your act today, which maybe for amusement is completely different now. Just wanted to point that out for your audience.[/quote]

I worded it so that you folk would help me. I know how to manipulate people to get something out of them.

Galloglasses

I think thats especially helpful when folk are already willing to cut their left hand to help you.

BTW, KoC, we both know trying to reason with Autumn is nigh impossible when she's out to frustrate us. (I stopped, which is why I went to the lame board) Also, for some reason, Autumn reminds me alot of Black Mage from 8-Bit Theatre when she's like this.

Autumn Dusk

[quote name='Galloglasses' post='1574187' date='Jun 17 2008, 07:26 PM']I think thats especially helpful when folk are already willing to cut their left hand to help you.[/quote]

I'll believe it when I see a plie of left hands, thankyou very much.