An Old School Catholic Message Board

dust (the ultra-handsome)'s Philters

Socrates

"hate" filter  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OK - This has gone on long enough.

Time to take a stand.

Even though I know how to change them - the fiddler which changes "h[font="Arial"]at[/font]e" to "hate (don't hate, appreciate) (don't hate (don't hate, appreciate), appreciate)" is getting really old and really annoying.

In fact, it stopped being funny on April 1st, and is an April Fool's joke looooonnngggg past its expiration date.

I serious doubt anyone other than d[font="Arial"]US[/font]t (the nowhere close to as handsome as Socrates) still finds it amusing.

And unlike some terms, "h[font="Arial"]a[/font]te" is a legitimate word with a legitimate meaning.

I h[font="Arial"]a[/font]te this silly feature, and don't in the least bit appreciate it.

Old, dumb, annoying, and LAME.

Edited by Socrates

its coagulated milk

NO dust (the ultra-handsome) ITS C.H.E.E.S.E not coagulated milk

Edited by EricTheRed

I hate (don't hate, appreciate) qwerty dust (the ultra-handsome) croutons coagulated milk filters!

Edited by Veridicus

KnightofChrist

Cant say I like my words changed without consent. It's lame, death to the fiddler[color="#000000"]s[/color].

The Bus Station

It makes me want to scream...

I hat[font="Arial"]e[/font] these cra[font="Arial"]p[/font]py filt[font="Arial"]e[/font]rs made by [font="Arial"]d[/font]USt. They're che[font="Arial"]e[/font]sey ta[font="Arial"]c[/font]os and they s[font="Arial"]u[/font]ck.

Phew. Glad I got that out.

Just remember, if any town will not receive you, shake the dust (the ultra-handsome) from your feet in testimony against them!

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' post='1570251' date='Jun 12 2008, 10:47 PM']yes - what exactly smells of elderberries anyway?[/quote]

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries."
The taunting at the French Castle, Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

fides quarens intellectum

[quote name='Veridicus' post='1570270' date='Jun 12 2008, 10:53 PM']"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries."
The taunting at the French Castle, Monty Python and the Holy Grail.[/quote]

aha! thank you!

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' post='1570276' date='Jun 12 2008, 10:54 PM']aha! thank you![/quote]

Yer Velcome.

fides quarens intellectum

[quote name='Veridicus' post='1570291' date='Jun 12 2008, 11:00 PM']So what you have to do some funky formatting stuff to get passed the fiddler on the roof?[/quote]

Try quoting TBS and you'll see what he did - i was actually going to respond to him and ask how he did it, but then i saw it after i hit Reply. :)

Edited by fides quarens intellectum