An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pope And Bush's Special Bond?

Budge

ardillacid

[quote name='XIX' post='1562480' date='Jun 7 2008, 12:10 PM']If it was, I think Raphael would have figured it out by now.[/quote]
haha, funny that you use Raph as the exemplary mod sniffing out those multiple accounts

:hehehe:

dominicansoul

[quote name='Budge' post='1562203' date='Jun 7 2008, 08:59 AM']One thing that got me out of the Catholic Church, was reading about all the schmoozing with the UN, and having to teach little RE kiddies {I refused} that they should be good world citizens and love the UNITED NATIONS.[/quote]

You mean this (false) reason actually convinced you to stop receiving the Holy Eucharist? Wow...you are deranged!!!!

Galloglasses

THIS JUST IN!!!

President George W. Bush is an undercover Vatican Assassin with links to the Cult of Opus Dei and their order of albino Assasin Monks, (He was illegitimite for the Albino Monk Assassin Division due to, and I quote "Not being White Enough"), he is reportedly an Ex-Jesuit who used to go by the alias, Father George.

He is Secretly taking over the white House and planting sleeper cells in the Pentagon so that the American Administration can be secretly influenced by the Vatican for Countless Administrations to come! (Provided the Pope doesn't decide to Delete America)

Also, the UN grows a Spine, who would've thunk! More on this at Ten.

[quote name='Justin86' post='1562461' date='Jun 7 2008, 12:54 PM']Could be.

have we figured out who "Obama_08" is yet?[/quote]

:lol_roll:

[quote name='Galloglasses' post='1562885' date='Jun 7 2008, 08:00 PM']Doom, do, de-doom, doom-de-do-do-do-de-doom.[/quote]

Best show EVER.

MissScripture

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1562693' date='Jun 7 2008, 03:07 PM']You mean this (false) reason actually convinced you to stop receiving the Holy Eucharist? Wow...you are deranged!!!![/quote]
:lol_pound: I literally snorted when I read that!