An Old School Catholic Message Board

How Are You All Doing?

Budge

"Kyrie eleison"

[quote name='Galloglasses' post='1571654' date='Jun 15 2008, 09:09 AM']Budge is already banned dude.
Does she talk about us often?[/quote]

Let's put it this way...her forum was started to bash everything Catholic. Most everyone there is an ex-Catholic and they hate (don't hate, appreciate) the Catholic Church and her teachings with a vengeance. They live and breathe to get anyone and everyone one out of the Catholic Church.

It is quite scary how they harbor so much hate (don't hate, appreciate). From what I have observed from reading, many of their relatives are still Catholic and they have yet to convert them.

They cannot debate worth beans. It's a waste of time to even attempt. Only by the grace of God can they find their way back. There is still hope and we must pray for that, as we can see with Saul/Paul.

HisChildForever

[quote name='"Kyrie eleison' post='1571690' date='Jun 15 2008, 11:01 AM']Let's put it this way...her forum was started to bash everything Catholic. Most everyone there is an ex-Catholic and they hate (don't hate, appreciate) (don't hate (don't hate, appreciate), appreciate) the Catholic Church and her teachings with a vengeance. They live and breathe to get anyone and everyone one out of the Catholic Church.

It is quite scary how they harbor so much hate (don't hate, appreciate) (don't hate (don't hate, appreciate), appreciate). From what I have observed from reading, many of their relatives are still Catholic and they have yet to convert them.

They cannot debate worth beans. It's a waste of time to even attempt. Only by the grace of God can they find their way back. There is still hope and we must pray for that, as we can see with Saul/Paul.[/quote]

That is really sad. Why not just focus on their own form(s) of Christianity and simply disagree with the Church, if they so desire? Why must they be so hateful? I never understood how some people spend so much time bashing something they don't believe in than on concentrating on what they do believe in.

I'm not surprised that they can't debate. We have so much history to back us up, they only have their own personal interpretations. I wonder if they fight amongst themselves concerning these different interpretations.