An Old School Catholic Message Board

How Are You All Doing?

Budge

[quote name='"Kyrie eleison' post='1564961' date='Jun 9 2008, 01:58 PM']Jesus states that this bread that[b] the FATHER gives us is "TRUE BREAD" FROM HEAVEN and it GIVES LIFE to THE WORLD,[/b] so with a [b]RESOUNDING YES,[/b] it is [b]CONSCIOUS ALIVE[/b] and[b] GIVES LIFE[/b] [b]to THE WORLD.[/b]

Yes, Jesus said it and it is TRUE BREAD, which GIVES LIFE to THE WORLD!!!![/quote]

While I obviously agree with you in regard to Budge, I think it is important to note that when we express our formulations on the Eucharist, we must be very careful. The individual 'wafer' does not possess an individual consciousness per se. Instead, every individual piece of the eucharistic species has the substance of the Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity and so the singular consciousness of Christ (which I believe is an extension of the Soul/Divinity) subsists within the host. It is not as if 'that host' has an individual consciousness irrespective of every 'other host.' Christ is not limited by the Eucharistic Presence. I'm sure you (Kyrie eleison) understand what I'm saying, but I wanted to rephrase it for Budge in case she actually cares about the Catholic viewpoint.

dominicansoul

I hesitate to answer Budge about anything she vomits out here on this forum.

Aren't we NOT supposed to "cast pearls among swine." It's obvious that she only wants to argue and spit and not really soak up the Truth. When this happens to me in "real" life, I don't share anymore...I feel our Faith is too Precious to keep giving out to those who only want to "crush it underfoot."

geauxsaints26

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1568804' date='Jun 11 2008, 08:29 PM']I hesitate to answer Budge about anything she vomits out here on this forum.

Aren't we NOT supposed to "cast pearls among swine." It's obvious that she only wants to argue and spit and not really soak up the Truth. When this happens to me in "real" life, I don't share anymore...I feel our Faith is too Precious to keep giving out to those who only want to "crush it underfoot."[/quote]

Your responses to Budge are not for the benefit of Budge alone, believe me. The responses to Budge have had a great impact on me.

[quote name='Winchester' post='1568984' date='Jun 11 2008, 10:29 PM']I don't think she knows shy she keeps coming back here.[/quote]

what's that supposed to mean?

MissScripture

I think he means she is drawn to the truth, but she's fighting that pull, so she keeps coming here and arguing with us.

fides quarens intellectum

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1569744' date='Jun 12 2008, 02:23 PM']I think he means she is drawn to the truth, but she's fighting that pull, so she keeps coming here and arguing with us.[/quote]

Aye - i'd much rather have someone argue with Catholics about the True Faith than just not bother caring at all.

Galloglasses

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' post='1570809' date='Jun 13 2008, 04:36 PM']Aye - i'd much rather have someone argue with Catholics about the True Faith than just not bother caring at all.[/quote]
I8n that case, shouldn't her ban length be lessened?

Maria Faustina

I wasn't on here yet when Budge was first here. Does she come back and try to convert and debate you guys every time she is un-banned?

"Kyrie eleison"

[quote name='Maria Faustina' post='1570875' date='Jun 13 2008, 09:11 PM']I wasn't on here yet when Budge was first here. Does she come back and try to convert and debate you guys every time she is un-banned?[/quote]

I read on her forum and she stated that she was banned till 2035 and that phatmass couldn't handle the truth about the gay priest and so on and so forth.

To budge and all phatmasser,

What is ‘born again’ to you? Let us discuss it in the light of the scriptures.

Galloglasses

Budge is already banned dude.

[quote]I read on her forum and she stated that she was banned till 2035 and that phatmass couldn't handle the truth about the gay priest and so on and so forth.[/quote]
Does she talk about us often?

Edited by Galloglasses