An Old School Catholic Message Board

How Are You All Doing?

Budge

Winchester

[quote name='Budge' post='1564384' date='Jun 9 2008, 07:38 AM']Don't they usually have a key for those things and lock "him" in there?[/quote]
He likes His privacy.

Is the wafer conscious?

Is it sitting in there THINKING and STUFF...

:annoyed:

Inquiring minds want to know!

[quote name='Budge' post='1564384' date='Jun 9 2008, 08:38 AM']Don't they usually have a key for those things and lock "him" in there?[/quote]

They lock it up so people don't come in and steal the contents. Using your line of thinking, my bedroom would be a "secret chamber," as would be my locker at work and the gated community I live in.

[quote name='Budge' post='1564383' date='Jun 9 2008, 07:37 AM']why would I take pictures of myself typing online. LOL;)

I have gone preaching to other heathenous Catholics though.

{one IRL friend of mine, is Catholic, and she has been through hardship, God opened her heart to the gospel! PRAISE GOD!}[/quote]
Budge, I was joking around with you... welcome back :-P

[quote name='Budge' post='1564380' date='Jun 9 2008, 07:34 AM']maybe you will be reading a Bible {there is enough in even rotten [u]Catholic translations[/u] to get saved}, who knows?[/quote]

oh goodness! Budge, you prove your ignorance in this statement alone!!! Even most protestants are knowledgeable enough to know that Catholics have the original & complete Bible. Martin Luther himself credits the Bible to Catholics!!!

Poor Budge. :ohno:

[quote name='Alycin' post='1564955' date='Jun 9 2008, 03:52 PM']oh goodness! Budge, you prove your ignorance in this statement alone!!! Even most protestants are knowledgeable enough to know that Catholics have the original & complete Bible. Martin Luther himself credits the Bible to Catholics!!!
Poor Budge. :ohno:[/quote]

Yeah, Budge is not known for her objectivity. I'm pretty that, if the Pope said "Look, it's about to rain," Budge would stubbornly sit outside during a thunderstorm to prove she won't listen.

"Kyrie eleison"

Budge,

You are familiar with the Israelites, in the OT, how they wandered the desert for 40 years and that GOD gave them manna from heaven which sustained them???

Do you remember or your INQUIRING MIND must be familiar with the scripture verse in which Jesus did not come to ABOLISH the law but to FULFILL IT????

John 6: 32-33, Jesus said, "Amen, amen, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven,[b] but [/b]my Father gives you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of GOD is that which comes down from heaven and gives life to the world."

Yes, Budge God gave Moses and his people manna from heaven which sustained them,[b] but[/b] what does Jesus say in the rest of the verse in John 6: 32-33????

[quote]Is it sitting in there THINKING and STUFF... Is the wafer conscious?[/quote]

John 6: 32-33,

[b] but [/b]my Father gives you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of GOD is that which comes down from heaven and gives life to the world."

Jesus states that this bread that[b] the FATHER gives us is "TRUE BREAD" FROM HEAVEN and it GIVES LIFE to THE WORLD,[/b] so with a [b]RESOUNDING YES,[/b] it is [b]CONSCIOUS ALIVE[/b] and[b] GIVES LIFE[/b] [b]to THE WORLD.[/b]

Yes, Jesus said it and it is TRUE BREAD, which GIVES LIFE to THE WORLD!!!!

[quote]Inquiring minds want to know[/quote]

Dear Budge all one has to do is follow the words of Jesus as written and to hold on to traditions as handed down by his faithful apostles, whom Jesus built his CHURCH on and promised he would be with forever nor would the gates of hell prevail against her and her teachings.

Edited by "Kyrie eleison"

How could Budge know that the only true book of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit, was Catholic when his religion didn't even come into play until someone made it up 1600+ years after Christ died?
That is okay though. I am glad you are Baptist. I really am not sure, with your lack of theological knowledge, that I want you in the one true Church.
I will pray that the Holy Spirit will eventually give you the gifts of wisdom, knowledge, understanding, show you the truth and direct you to the ony way to get to heaven. That would be through the body and blood of Jesus Christ.

MissScripture

[quote name='Deb' post='1565072' date='Jun 9 2008, 03:28 PM']How could Budge know that the only true book of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit, was Catholic when his religion didn't even come into play until someone made it up 1600+ years after Christ died?
That is okay though. I am glad you are Baptist. I really am not sure, with your lack of theological knowledge, that I want you in the one true Church.
I will pray that the Holy Spirit will eventually give you the gifts of wisdom, knowledge, understanding, show you the truth and direct you to the ony way to get to heaven. That would be through the body and blood of Jesus Christ.[/quote]
A) Budge is a she.
B) She's on an indefinite vacation , so you won't have to be sarcastic with her for a while.