An Old School Catholic Message Board

How Are You All Doing?

Budge

[quote name='Budge' post='1562368' date='Jun 7 2008, 10:06 AM']Huh, My Jesus told me THIS:

[font="Arial Black"]Mat 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, [he is] in the secret chambers {[i]CATHOLIC TABERNACLE[/i]}; believe [it] not. [/font][/quote]
Interesting, my Jesus told me:
"Amen, amen, I say unto you: except you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you shall not have life in you. If any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever; and the bread that I will give, is my flesh for the life of the world. He that eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood hath everlasting life: and I will raise him up in the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed: and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh and drinketh my blood abideth in me: and I in him." (John 6:54-56)

And Saint Paul the Apostle also warned me:
"Therefore, whosoever shall eat this bread, or drink the chalice of the Lord unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and of the blood of the Lord. But let a man prove himself: and so let him eat of that bread and drink of the chalice. For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily eateth and drinketh judgment to himself, [b]not discerning the body of the Lord[/b]." (1 Corinthians 11:27-29)

[quote name='Paladin D' post='1562421' date='Jun 7 2008, 10:27 AM']Last I recall, the Tabernacle isn't a secret chamber. If it was, then none of us would know He is in there! :lol:[/quote]
Uh-oh! Better alert the Vatican so they can burn all those catechisms! They let the secret out! :shock:

EricTheRed

[font="Arial Black"]Mat 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, [he is] in the secret chambers {[i]CATHOLIC TABERNACLE[/i]}; believe [it] not. [/font][/quote]

Yo go read Thomas Merton Buddy. Enough Said

Edited by EricTheRed

Norseman82

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1563614' date='Jun 8 2008, 06:40 PM']LawL! "And here's a picture of the moment of my ban... and here's some shots I took when preaching to the heathenous Catholics on other boards! and here's the photo of me arriving back at PM ^_^"[/quote]

"And here is the Spanish Inquisition...."

[quote name='Norseman82' post='1564023' date='Jun 8 2008, 09:55 PM']"And here is the Spanish Inquisition...."[/quote]
I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!

[quote name='geauxsaints26' post='1563648' date='Jun 8 2008, 08:36 PM']I wasn't joking, lol.

The daily pwnage of budge was like truth smacking me in the face day after day. Maybe I should thank those who mercilessly pwned budge over and over and over again. Budge was the originator though so many thanks budge, thanks to all the pwners too.[/quote]

Ouch for Budge.

Welcome Home, [b]qeauxsaints26[/b], also, enjoy your stay on Phatmass. :) Thanks for the compliment to the 'pwners' by the way.

Budge is back? o.o Wow.

Gotta agree with qeauxsaints26 though, researching the competing points of Budge and the board Catholics is a great source of info.

[quote name='Budge' post='1562183' date='Jun 7 2008, 07:32 AM']Have thought about some of you while on my hiatus.[/quote]
:yawn:

[quote]Hey Budge, miss seeing you around. I just want to say that I found this site because of you, and that a big part of me being Catholic today is thanks to you. So Thank you budge very much for helping me to see the truth. If it wasn't for you it probably would have never happened. If I was to see you in person I'd give you a big kiss and thank you. You should post here more often and help more posters or lurkers come to the TRUE faith.[/quote]

You know when I was a UU pagan, I used to tell people, those Bible banging fundies at college drove me crazy and away from Christianity. But hey the seeds were planted. Who knows what God has planned for you? Maybe youll encounter some of the stuff I warn about one day, maybe you will be reading a Bible {there is enough in even rotten Catholic translations to get saved}, who knows?

:rolleyes:

[quote]LawL! "And here's a picture of the moment of my ban... and here's some shots I took when preaching to the heathenous Catholics on other boards! and here's the photo of me arriving back at PM "[/quote]

why would I take pictures of myself typing online. LOL;)

I have gone preaching to other heathenous Catholics though.

{one IRL friend of mine, is Catholic, and she has been through hardship, God opened her heart to the gospel! PRAISE GOD!}

[quote]Last I recall, the Tabernacle isn't a secret chamber. If it was, then none of us would know He is in there![/quote]

Don't they usually have a key for those things and lock "him" in there?