An Old School Catholic Message Board

How Are You All Doing?

Budge

[quote name='Galloglasses' post='1562672' date='Jun 7 2008, 04:34 PM']I wasn't around the last time Budge was here. Did I miss much about that era?[/quote]

It depends.

If you enjoy responding to inconsistent and weak arguments time after time again, while the opponent ignores and/or doesn't understand the clear logic of your position, then you missed a lot.

On the other hand, if you find that such behavior gives you a headache or just annoys you (like a mosquito), then you haven't missed anything special.

CatholicCid

[quote name='Raphael' post='1562606' date='Jun 7 2008, 12:44 PM']Hi Budge, are you ready to continue that debate you promised to win but stopped responding to?[/quote]
I'd personally like to see that :popcorn:

It'd probably be good to do especially before starting a whole bunch of new topics and having other obligations to respond to.

-

[quote name='Justin86' post='1562424' date='Jun 7 2008, 10:29 AM']Actually, all documents in the Vatican's Secret Archives refers to tabernacles as "The Pope's Secret Chamber of Doom".[/quote]

I think you mean "Pope Benedict and the Chamber of Secrets"

Edited by CatholicCid

Hi Budge...you don't know me probably but welcome back. People have been asking for you almost constantly :)

I am good. How have you been?

MissScripture

[quote name='Justin86' post='1563054' date='Jun 7 2008, 10:11 PM'][sings] welcome back...you're dreams were you're ticket out...[/sings][/quote]
I LOVE THAT SHOW!

[quote name='Justin86' post='1562601' date='Jun 7 2008, 01:36 PM']This awkward moment was brought to you with love by the United States Navy. Ooyah reunions![/quote]

.....:rolleyes: Squids...

"Kyrie eleison"

I know Budge very well.... here she posting the same ol' same ol'. Just to let you know someone on her board stated that being born again by the water and spirit was being born through amniotic fluid of your mother, not water.

Just goes to show how wacky one's own interpretation gets you.

Norseman82

Budge,

So, you're back from "vacation". Do you have pictures?

Justin86,

Is there any way you could get rid of the lighning bolts in the avatar and instead show him hoisting the Stanley Cup?

fides quarens intellectum

[quote name='Norseman82' post='1563380' date='Jun 8 2008, 11:52 AM']Justin86,

Is there any way you could get rid of the lighning bolts in the avatar and instead show him hoisting the Stanley Cup?[/quote]

YES!!!! i like!!

[quote name='Norseman82' post='1563380' date='Jun 8 2008, 12:52 PM']Budge,

So, you're back from "vacation". Do you have pictures?

Justin86,

Is there any way you could get rid of the lighning bolts in the avatar and instead show him hoisting the Stanley Cup?[/quote]
LawL! "And here's a picture of the moment of my ban... and here's some shots I took when preaching to the heathenous Catholics on other boards! and here's the photo of me arriving back at PM ^_^"

And, yes, Justin. If you would like to make that (temporary) change, I'd say that would be cool too :cool:

geauxsaints26

Hey Budge, miss seeing you around. I just want to say that I found this site because of you, and that a big part of me being Catholic today is thanks to you. So Thank you budge very much for helping me to see the truth. If it wasn't for you it probably would have never happened. If I was to see you in person I'd give you a big kiss and thank you. You should post here more often and help more posters or lurkers come to the TRUE faith.

Edited by geauxsaints26

[quote name='geauxsaints26' post='1563632' date='Jun 8 2008, 07:05 PM']Hey Budge, miss seeing you around. I just want to say that I found this site because of you, and that a big part of me being Catholic today is thanks to you. So Thank you budge very much for helping me to see the truth. If it wasn't for you it probably would have never happened. If I was to see you in person I'd give you a big kiss and thank you. You should post here more often and help more posters or lurkers come to the TRUE faith.[/quote]

:lol_roll:

geauxsaints26

I wasn't joking, lol.

The daily pwnage of budge was like truth smacking me in the face day after day. Maybe I should thank those who mercilessly pwned budge over and over and over again. Budge was the originator though so many thanks budge, thanks to all the pwners too.

Hi Budge,

How you doing?

I've been up to the usual Popish wickedness - worhippin' statues, chainin' up Bibles, eatin' Jesus Cookies, urinating on the Holy Inspired Word of Jack Chick, enjoying the sweet services of the Romish Whore of Babylon, and fornicatin' with queens (of the royal, not the homosexual, variety of course).

How 'bout yourself?