An Old School Catholic Message Board

How Are You All Doing?

Budge

:lol:

Hi how are you all doing?

Have thought about some of you while on my hiatus.

Some scripture for you all!

John 3:1
There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:
3:2
The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.
[font="Arial Black"]3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.[/font]

Hey like that avatar of yours!

:topsy:

Actually the baby bath does not make you born again. Baptism is to be a sign/ordinance of the change that has happened inside via FAITH!

[quote name='Budge' post='1562200' date='Jun 7 2008, 11:57 PM']Hey like that avatar of yours!

:topsy:[/quote]
It's meant to poke fun of people like you who think the Pope is responsible for all the evil in the world. Don't get off on it.

[quote]Actually the baby bath does not make you born again. Baptism is to be a sign/ordinance of the change that has happened inside via FAITH![/quote]
Christ disagreed.

Edited by Justin86

[quote]It's meant to poke fun of people like you who think the Pope is responsible for all the evil in the world. Don't get off on it.[/quote]

No just some of it...

He does so much look like the Emperor from Star Wars doesn't he?

[quote name='Budge' post='1562200' date='Jun 7 2008, 08:57 AM']Hey like that avatar of yours!

Actually the baby bath does not make you born again. Baptism is to be a sign/ordinance of the change that has happened inside via FAITH![/quote]

Oh, yes it does. Your Zwinglian view was unknown in the first century.

JNORM888

[quote name='Budge' post='1562277' date='Jun 8 2008, 12:33 AM']He does so much look like the Emperor from Star Wars doesn't he?[/quote]
No. :mellow:

All hail the Empire!

My loyality lies with the Roman Pontiff, and we will rule the world!

Muhahaha... okay now I need some more YooHoo.

By the way, Christ is good, and he's told me "Yo, the Catholic Church is where I'm at! Meet up at the Tabernacle in 10."

[quote]By the way, Christ is good, and he's told me "Yo, the Catholic Church is where I'm at! Meet up at the Tabernacle in 10."[/quote]

Huh, My Jesus told me THIS:

[font="Arial Black"]Mat 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, [he is] in the secret chambers {[i]CATHOLIC TABERNACLE[/i]}; believe [it] not. [/font]

[quote name='Winchester' post='1562405' date='Jun 8 2008, 01:21 AM']Aren't we not supposed to add words? Isn't that in the Bible?

Tsk, Tsk.[/quote]
Don't tell Martin Luther.

Winchester

I'm fine, thank you for asking. I got another promotion and I've moved to the NorthWest quadrant with a great crew. We're going to a party with them today. I'm still working my side job, although OT takes a priority since it no longer involves the ambulance.

My wife is teaching at my daughter's school and running a little scrapbooking business on the side.

My daughter is doing great. She's going to take horseback riding lessons this summer and is very excited about that.

[quote name='Budge' post='1562368' date='Jun 7 2008, 12:06 PM']Huh, My Jesus told me THIS:

[font="Arial Black"]Mat 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, [he is] in the secret chambers {[i]CATHOLIC TABERNACLE[/i]}; believe [it] not. [/font][/quote]

Last I recall, the Tabernacle isn't a secret chamber. If it was, then none of us would know He is in there! :lol:

[quote name='Paladin D' post='1562421' date='Jun 8 2008, 01:27 AM']Last I recall, the Tabernacle isn't a secret chamber. If it was, then none of us would know He is in there! :lol:[/quote]
Actually, all documents in the Vatican's Secret Archives refers to tabernacles as "The Pope's Secret Chamber of Doom".