An Old School Catholic Message Board

Should Rick Stop Posting Lame Topics?

kujo

Madtown Sem.

i suppose so, but most of the time, they're the ones I post on if things are slow, and they usually are

rckllnknny

taken from topic 'ministry..'

but the really sad thing is. when i wake up in the morning i get to be me. no matter what. nobody else does either. they can hate (don't hate, appreciate) and look stupid by reinforcing what they say is upheld by the teachings of catholicism but they only speak in half truths because they hold back from themselves. i kno thas rude to say. but it is obvous to speak out of ignorance. everyone does it. i do it too. but beside the nitty gritty i wouldnt change a thing about myself. and i dont feel a need to either. and i happy where i am at today before the throne of God. and i would much rather be who i am. with my thoughts and my ideas.
i never just not listened to what anyone had to say. what makes me upset WAS to listen to what everyone had to say. and the reason i brought up job in a topic was bcuz he disagreed with God and cursed him. and his friends sat around telling him he was wrong that he needed to forsake his feeling and emotions and worship God regardless of what he thought. in the end God made them apologize to job. im not gonna spend the rest of my life built on everyone elses opinions. thats what catholicism has become surrendering the ideas of your own regardless of whether you agree with them or not to the church your parents went to bcuz john became a pope.and the word castholicism was never in the bible.
and i dont hate (don't hate, appreciate) Catholicism. im a christian. but i feel i have something to offer this world. and whether or not anyone will ever admit it. we all know in our hearts, as well as God, what the truth is.

im done i said all i needed to. thanking you all for listening. im out. :priest:
:ascension:

Edited by rckllnknny

Winchester

[quote name='Kitty' post='1560919' date='Jun 6 2008, 10:56 AM']Is this thread really necessary? Anyone ever heard of personal messaging?[/quote]
It beats simply going to the mods, I think. I'd prefer someone to go after me publicly in addition to reporting than simply backbiting.

Maybe that's just me.

No, I don't think he should stop asking questions. His questions may frustrate you and they might be numerous but I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and say that they are genuine questions.

I also don't believe this should have been made into a thread. You should not criticize someone for posting topics that they might be searching answers for.

homeschoolmom

I believe that this thread has served the purpose it was supposed to.

It's fine to ask questions. This is the debate table, though. So, it's the place to present your arguement backed up with evidence etc.

Ask questions elsewhere on the phorum.

Thanks.