An Old School Catholic Message Board

God As Gender Neutral...

cmotherofpirl

Galloglasses

[quote name='Madame Vengier' post='1534946' date='May 20 2008, 03:09 PM']Thanks to me and not to YOU, it led straight to the Catechism.[/quote]
What the hell? I wasn't saying I was leading the topic anywhere, I said I was getting OUT of the topic UNTIL I SEE where it leads to.

Calm down, seriously.

[quote name='Galloglasses' post='1536270' date='May 21 2008, 02:32 PM']=[[/quote]

Not you. I love you!

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1536041' date='May 21 2008, 09:42 AM']The Church has always held that words are important, and that is why the Fathers fought the Arian, Semi-Arian, and Eunomian heretics over the use of the words "homoousios" and "homoiousios."

Words can either express the faith, to the degree that that is possible, or they can corrupt it.[/quote]

Sorry to be off topic, but this reminded me of the book "Human face of God" about the iconoclast, etc. Great read!

[quote name='Deb' post='1536260' date='May 21 2008, 02:19 PM']and another topic doused by the sour one.[/quote]

I'm really beginning to get tired of it. :(

[quote name='Alycin' post='1536506' date='May 21 2008, 05:50 PM']I'm really beginning to get tired of it. :([/quote]

You are wise beyond your years.